Author Topic: Chase freedom  (Read 1523 times)

Offline Tzfas

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
Chase freedom
« on: January 15, 2012, 02:33:17 PM »
I have a Chase freedom card since 2006, and I do not have a chase checking account. Somehow, when I signed up I received all the benefits, i.e. 10 points per purchase and 10% on each transaction.
Now I would like to sign up for the Sapphire Preferred and Ink Bold to be able to transfer the miles to CO miles. My question is:  do you guys think that I'm risking they will catch on and take away the benefits when I link the accounts?

PS. I'm on the forums every day. The reason I don't post is that my english is not the best,
but thanks to all of you for your advice.

Offline sky121

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 12
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Chase freedom
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2012, 03:21:31 PM »
I have a Chase freedom card since 2006, and I do not have a chase checking account. Somehow, when I signed up I received all the benefits, i.e. 10 points per purchase and 10% on each transaction.
Now I would like to sign up for the Sapphire Preferred and Ink Bold to be able to transfer the miles to CO miles. My question is:  do you guys think that I'm risking they will catch on and take away the benefits when I link the accounts?

PS. I'm on the forums every day. The reason I don't post is that my english is not the best,

They might. Do you spend a lot that those benefits are worth not signing up for the ink bold and the sapphire?  You have a lot to gain by those sign up bonuses and you can always open a bank account in the future if you want.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk
"Not all who wander are lost"

Offline Cbs

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
  • Programs: HHonors Gold, Delta Diamond Medallion, AA Platinum Pro
Re: Chase freedom
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2012, 05:32:45 PM »

heres a thread that may help you: http://forums.dansdeals.com/index.php?topic=8756.msg167652#msg167652 (future posts on freedom please post there as well)

P.S. you seem to have a pretty good english btw. you can start posting now ;)

Offline Yeki89

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
Re: Chase freedom
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2012, 06:21:14 PM »
P.S. you seem to have a pretty good english btw. you can start posting now ;)
+1