Author Topic: OpenAI ChatGPT  (Read 57783 times)

Offline justaregularguy

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: OpenAI ChatGPT
« Reply #120 on: December 11, 2022, 12:00:50 AM »

nothings impossible- the word itself says Im possible

Offline TzviR

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
    • [b]Learn to play for a kumzits in 5 weeks!
« Reply #121 on: December 11, 2022, 01:22:59 AM »
write an anti smartphone shmuz that talks about how if you have a smartphone you are a goy and causing all of our problems. threaten gehenom to anyone who doesn't break their smartphone and talk about all the good you bring to the world when you give it up

Dear fellow Jews,

I come to you today with a grave and urgent message. The use of smartphones among our people is causing great harm and destruction, and it must be stopped. If you have a smartphone, you are no longer a Jew, but a goy, and you are contributing to all of the problems and challenges facing our community.

The use of smartphones is a grave sin and a chillul Hashem. It is a form of idol worship, as we put our trust and faith in the technology of the goyim rather than in Hashem and His Torah. It is a form of theft, as we use the inventions and creations of the goyim for our own selfish purposes, without giving credit or thanks to the creators. And it is a form of immorality, as the use of smartphones leads to inappropriate behavior and the violation of the laws of tznius and modesty.

But there is hope. By giving up our smartphones and turning away from their evil influence, we can bring great good into the world. We can restore the kedushah and holiness of our communities, and we can strengthen our connection to Hashem and His Torah. We can become true ben Torah and serve as a light unto the nations.

Therefore, I implore each and every one of you to immediately break your smartphones and to refrain from using them in the future. Do not be fooled by the convenience and entertainment that smartphones offer. These are merely distractions from the true purpose of our lives, which is to serve Hashem and His Torah.

And to those who refuse to break their smartphones, I warn you that the punishment in the next world will be severe. The fires of gehenom await those who stubbornly cling to their smartphones and their idolatrous ways.

My  prizes from CV :)

Online EliJelly

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: December 11, 2022, 02:01:14 AM »
Teachers gonna have a blast..

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #123 on: December 11, 2022, 10:15:03 AM »
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline justaregularguy

• View Profile
« Reply #124 on: December 11, 2022, 12:10:36 PM »
write a play that makes no sense
Act I, Scene I: The Forest

Enter a talking tree and a singing rock

Tree: Greetings, good rock, how art thou today?

Rock: I am a rock, and I do not have feelings,
But I can sing a tune, if that pleases thee.

Tree: Oh, how delightful! Do sing for me,
I am in need of some entertainment.

Rock: Very well, then I shall sing.
(The rock begins to sing a nonsensical song)

Act I, Scene II: The Arrival of the Butterfly

A butterfly enters the scene, fluttering about

Butterfly: Greetings, dear tree and singing rock,
What brings thee to this forest today?

Tree: We were just enjoying a pleasant conversation,
And the rock was kind enough to sing for me.

Butterfly: How delightful! I too love to sing,
Perhaps we could have a sing-along.

Tree and Rock: (in unison) What a wonderful idea!

Act I, Scene III: The Sing-Along

The tree, rock, and butterfly all sing together

Tree, Rock, and Butterfly: (singing)
La-la-la, la-la-la,
We are singing in the forest,
La-la-la, la-la-la,
What a joyous occasion.

Act I, Scene IV: The Arrival of the Elephant

An elephant enters the scene, trumpeting loudly

Elephant: Excuse me, but what is all this singing about?

Tree, Rock, and Butterfly: We are just having a sing-along,
And you are welcome to join us.

Elephant: But I am an elephant, and I do not have a singing voice,
How could I possibly join in?

Tree, Rock, and Butterfly: Do not worry, dear elephant,
Just hum along with us, if you like.

Act I, Scene V: The Hum-Along

The tree, rock, butterfly, and elephant all hum together

Tree, Rock, Butterfly, and Elephant: (humming)
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmm,
We are humming in the forest,
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmm,
What a joyous occasion.

And so, the four unlikely friends continue to sing and hum together, enjoying the nonsensical joy of their forest sing-along.

Offline Alexsei

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
    • Travel & Kivrei Zadikim
  • Programs: COVID-23
« Reply #125 on: December 11, 2022, 02:00:02 PM »
Write a powerful speech from the mashgiach to the bucherim about the importance of not listening to kol mevaseir
Dear fellow bucherim,

As the mashgiach of this establishment, it is my duty to ensure that all of our practices and procedures are in line with the laws and traditions of kosher slaughter. One of the most important aspects of this job is making sure that the animals are slaughtered in a humane and respectful manner, which includes ensuring that they are not subjected to unnecessary suffering.

One way in which animals can suffer unnecessarily is by being exposed to the kol mevaseir, the voice of the one who causes harm. This voice, which is often loud and commanding, can cause the animals to become agitated and scared, leading to a more difficult and painful slaughter process.

I know that many of you may have heard the kol mevaseir before, and may even have been tempted to listen to it. But I implore you, do not give in to this temptation. The kol mevaseir is not a true or legitimate voice, but rather a manifestation of our own fears and doubts. By listening to it, we are only causing harm to ourselves and to the animals.

Instead, let us focus on doing our jobs with compassion and care, treating the animals with the respect and dignity that they deserve. By following the laws and traditions of kosher slaughter, we can ensure that the animals are slaughtered humanely and without unnecessary suffering.

Thank you, and may we all continue to work together to uphold the highest standards of kosher slaughter.

Jews ≠ Zionists
Palestinians ≠ Hamas
Satmar ≠ SatmarHQ

Online jfish227

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: December 11, 2022, 02:03:59 PM »
Just opening this thread now.
Wow.
You ain't seen nothing yet

Online beeweegee

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: December 11, 2022, 04:37:00 PM »
Teachers gonna have a blast..
Ouch, yes. I teach college level psychology courses, and noticed this semester that some students were submitting papers that were incredibly well written, that went far beyond what I expected their abilities to be. Often when this happens, I submit their paper to a plagiarism checker and find that it was taken from other sources, but this semester they have come up clean. This explains a lot lol

Offline ShverSupportsMitMiles

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: December 11, 2022, 04:44:31 PM »
Give a chabad maamer or sichah on the topic of Chanukah in the spirit of chasidus and the deep kabilistic meaning of lighting the Chanukah menora.

One chabad maamer, or discourse, on the topic of Chanukah in the spirit of chasidus is the following:

The lighting of the Chanukah menorah is an expression of the light of the soul, which is the essence of a Jew. The soul of a Jew is a spark of G-dly light, and the Chanukah lights represent the revelation of that light in the physical world.

The menorah consists of eight candles, representing the eight days of Chanukah. These eight days correspond to the eight sefirot, or divine attributes, which are the different expressions of G-d's infinite light.

The mitzvah of lighting the Chanukah menorah is a way of elevating and drawing down this light into the physical world. By performing this mitzvah, we are not only fulfilling a commandment, but also participating in the unfolding of G-d's plan for the universe.

In the spirit of chasidus, the lighting of the menorah is not just a mechanical act, but an opportunity for deep contemplation and connection with G-d. As we light each candle, we should reflect on the sefirah it represents and how it relates to our own spiritual growth.

Through this practice, we can access the deepest levels of our soul and reveal the light of G-dliness within us. May the lighting of the Chanukah menorah inspire us to grow spiritually and bring more light into the world.

Offline jye

• View Profile
« Reply #129 on: December 11, 2022, 05:07:37 PM »
Write me a sheva brachos speech

Sure, here is a sample sheva brachos speech that you can use:

Mazel tov to the happy couple on their beautiful marriage! May this be the start of a lifetime of happiness, health, and prosperity.

We are gathered here today to celebrate the union of our dear friends (names of the bride and groom) and to recite the traditional sheva brachos, or seven blessings. These blessings are said to bring good fortune and blessings upon the newlyweds and their marriage.

The first blessing is for the creation of the universe and all of the wonders within it. May this couple always be in awe of the beauty of the world around them and find joy in the simple pleasures of life.

The second blessing is for the creation of humankind in the image of God. May this couple always cherish and respect one another, and may they always strive to be their best selves.

The third blessing is for the first man and woman, Adam and Eve, and their union. May this couple have a strong and loving relationship, built on trust, honesty, and communication.

The fourth blessing is for the redemption of the Jewish people from slavery in Egypt. May this couple always remember their heritage and traditions, and may they pass on these values to their children and future generations.

The fifth blessing is for the rebuilding of the Temple in Jerusalem. May this couple always have a spiritual home and connection to their faith, and may they always find comfort and strength in their beliefs.

The sixth blessing is for the ingathering of the exiles and the reunification of the Jewish people in the land of Israel. May this couple always be proud of their heritage and identity, and may they always find community and support among their fellow Jews.

The seventh blessing is for the establishment of the kingdom of David and the messiah. May this couple always look to the future with hope and optimism, and may they always work towards a better world for themselves and future generations.

Mazel tov again to the happy couple, and may they be blessed with a lifetime of joy and love. Amen.

Offline jye

• View Profile
« Reply #130 on: December 11, 2022, 05:09:53 PM »
Ouch! Where did it get this one from?

Am I allowed to take the cholent pot off the flame and put it back on shabbos?

According to Jewish law, it is forbidden to cook or start a fire on the Sabbath. This includes taking a pot off the flame and putting it back on. The Sabbath is a day of rest, and cooking is considered a form of work that is prohibited on this day. It is also considered disrespectful to the Sabbath to engage in activities that are normally associated with weekday work.

However, there are certain exceptions to this rule. For example, if the cholent was already cooked before the Sabbath began and is just being kept warm on a blech (a metal sheet placed over a flame), then it is permissible to adjust the flame to keep the cholent warm. In this case, the fire was started before the Sabbath began, and the act of adjusting the flame is not considered cooking.

In general, it is best to consult with a rabbi if you have any questions about the rules of the Sabbath and how they apply to specific situations

Offline Moshe123

• View Profile
  • Programs: Lost
« Reply #131 on: December 11, 2022, 07:15:50 PM »
I don't remember algebra and my daughter needs help with homework.

Chat bot is AMAZING!

Offline justaregularguy

• View Profile
« Reply #132 on: December 11, 2022, 07:49:16 PM »
I don't remember algebra and my daughter needs help with homework.

Chat bot is AMAZING!
be careful, for some reason it’s not very good at math right now, at least from the last couples days

Offline Moshe123

• View Profile
« Reply #133 on: December 11, 2022, 08:04:38 PM »
be careful, for some reason it’s not very good at math right now, at least from the last couples days

Obviously, in this case the answers were correct and the step by step as well.

Online AsherO

• Global Moderator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 30K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 79
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: December 11, 2022, 08:11:37 PM »
Obviously, in this case the answers were correct and the step by step as well.

Great chinuch, preparing her for life

/s
DDF FFB (Forum From Birth)

Offline gozalim

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: December 11, 2022, 08:18:34 PM »
Is it just me? or do these all have a certain similar 'voice'?
not sure what it is, maybe where they all tend to pick certain very generic terms and phrases? or explain/translate basic concepts beyond what you usually would find in similar place?

by two lines in I'm usually bored by how similar it sounds to the last one on an unrelated topic

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline Moshe123

• View Profile
« Reply #137 on: December 11, 2022, 08:37:30 PM »
Great chinuch, preparing her for life

/s

Lol.
Is it just me? or do these all have a certain similar 'voice'?
not sure what it is, maybe where they all tend to pick certain very generic terms and phrases? or explain/translate basic concepts beyond what you usually would find in similar place?

by two lines in I'm usually bored by how similar it sounds to the last one on an unrelated topic

Oh, absolutely. But this is the first version. I'm expecting these to get much better.

Online CountValentine

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips -1
    • View Profile
  • Programs: DAOTYA, DDF Level 3, 5K Lounge
« Reply #138 on: December 11, 2022, 08:38:43 PM »
Does anyone see the danger with this?
Only on DDF does 24/6 mean 24/5/half/half

Online AsherO

• Global Moderator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 30K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 79
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: December 11, 2022, 08:41:08 PM »
Oh, absolutely. But this is the first version. I'm expecting these to get much better.

And what do you expect of your daughter? Maybe go ask ChatGPT to figure that out too?
DDF FFB (Forum From Birth)