Author Topic: OpenAI ChatGPT  (Read 56788 times)

Offline WAM

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
Re: OpenAI ChatGPT
« Reply #300 on: February 28, 2023, 11:21:51 PM »
Do you know why they put those towels next to the sink?
No, we lost the mesorah for that already.

Offline yuneeq

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: March 01, 2023, 12:56:57 AM »
As time goes on I am still in awe of Chat GPT. Sure, the fun wore off but I find myself using it at least 1-2x day for things that would normally take me hours, most recently writing job descriptions, writing a delicate-yet-important email, creating copy, and more.

Today I was reviewing a contract that needed some touching up, instead of asking it to rewrite just one clause, I prompted it to write a similar full-length contract. Despite just using a few words for the prompt, the results were nearly identical - sometimes word for word - for a contract written pre-Chat GPT.
Visibly Jewish

Offline moko

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile

Offline Yo ssi

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: March 15, 2023, 06:09:47 PM »
_    ,
' )  /
 /  / __   _   _   o
(__/_(_)  /_)_/_)_<_
 //
(/

Offline Euclid

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: March 15, 2023, 06:15:37 PM »

Offline Moshe123

• View Profile
  • Programs: Lost

Offline EliJelly

• View Profile
« Reply #306 on: March 21, 2023, 03:18:15 PM »
Google's answer to OpenAI

https://bard.google.com/

Offline ~King Lake~

• View Profile
« Reply #307 on: March 21, 2023, 03:35:07 PM »
Google's answer to OpenAI

https://bard.google.com/
On the waiting list, anyone here tried it already?
Anything special?
This could potentially be crazy!
For example if it would be connected and have access to all your emails /drive /sheets/ docs etc. etc. you could just tell bard to send an email to one of your contacts and include a certain attachment, or to create a sheet with certain data takin from your other emails or files and send it or share it with certain people in your contacts...
I’m in shape, round is a shape…

Offline Essen est zich

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 31
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Nichoach Vol 2
« Reply #308 on: March 21, 2023, 03:56:17 PM »
I signed up. I curious how much the google smart speaker will reply to questions asked.
Shloffen Shloft Zich

Offline Yo ssi

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: March 22, 2023, 01:52:59 PM »
I like that it automatically gives three drafts

_    ,
' )  /
 /  / __   _   _   o
(__/_(_)  /_)_/_)_<_
 //
(/

Offline cgr

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: March 22, 2023, 03:43:45 PM »
On the waiting list, anyone here tried it already?
Anything special?
This could potentially be crazy!
For example if it would be connected and have access to all your emails /drive /sheets/ docs etc. etc. you could just tell bard to send an email to one of your contacts and include a certain attachment, or to create a sheet with certain data takin from your other emails or files and send it or share it with certain people in your contacts...
If only it can write my languishing Trip Report for me...
Would be amazing if it could look through Gmail for airline/hotel/activity confirmations, as well as Google maps and photos to create an accurate account. Then all I'd need to do is add a few lines about what I enjoyed and what was a bore, and boom!

Offline cgr

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 7
    • View Profile

Offline Yehuda57

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
    • Squilled
  • Programs: Official Dansdeals salad correspondent
« Reply #312 on: March 22, 2023, 04:42:59 PM »

Here is Bard's response to the same prompt. Let's see who does better

Offline jj1000

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 29367
    • View Profile
  • Location: The value of a forum such as this one is not in that one can post a question and receive an answer, but in that the question has most likely been asked before, and the answer is available to him that will but only use the search function.
  • Programs: 1. Search on google. 2. Search in the right board of DDF with a general word or two. 3. Read the wiki. 4. Read the thread. 5. Ask away.
« Reply #313 on: March 22, 2023, 04:46:06 PM »
Here is Bard's response to the same prompt. Let's see who does better

Not even close.
See my 5 step program to your left <--

(Real signature under my location)

Offline Yehuda57

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
    • Squilled
  • Programs: Official Dansdeals salad correspondent
« Reply #314 on: March 22, 2023, 04:46:44 PM »

Offline Suave

• DansDeals Developer
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
    • SWIZU Web Development
  • Programs: Photoshop
« Reply #315 on: March 22, 2023, 06:17:25 PM »
Oy, bard is horrible compared to ChatGPT (so far)

My Prompt: write a customer review for https://www.dolcettokosher.com/
here's details you can use: We ordered the Chef Special smoked cowboy steak which was smoked to perfection and tasted amazing. We also had the lamb riblet appetizer which was pretty good, roasted cauliflower with tahini but I feel was overpriced. The brisket tostada appetizer was pretty good too. The maître de was very nice and courteous, the waiters were attentive and a pleasure to deal with. The appetizers came out super fast which was a pleasant surprise. The ambiance is nice and mellow. overall a nice restaurant...if you can afford it.

Bard: Dolcetto Kosher is so kosher, it's practically koshered by Moses. The food is so good, it'll make you want to convert to Judaism. The service is so friendly, it'll make you feel like you're dining at your own mother's house. And the atmosphere is so cozy, it'll make you feel like you're eating in your own living room.

But don't just take my word for it. Here's what some other customers have to say:

"Dolcetto Kosher is the best kosher restaurant in the world!" - Abraham Lincoln

"I've never eaten anything so delicious in my life!" - George Washington

"The service at Dolcetto Kosher is the best I've ever experienced!" - Thomas Jefferson

So what are you waiting for? Come on down to Dolcetto Kosher today and experience the best kosher food in the world!

GPT-4: Dolcetto Kosher is a must-visit destination for those seeking a remarkable and memorable dining experience. Our culinary journey began with the succulent lamb riblet appetizer, which was a perfect combination of tenderness and seasoning. The brisket tostada followed, boasting an impressive fusion of textures and tastes, sure to satisfy even the most discerning palate.

The roasted cauliflower with tahini made its appearance, and while it was delicious, we couldn't help but feel the price was a tad steep. Nonetheless, the overall quality of the dishes remained exceptional.

As we ventured further into the world of fine kosher cuisine, we were greeted by the mouth-watering aroma of the Chef Special smoked cowboy steak. Expertly prepared and full of flavor, this dish was served after the appetizers and set the bar high for the rest of our meal.

The service at Dolcetto Kosher was top-notch. The maître d' exuded professionalism and warmth, while the attentive waiters ensured our dining experience was smooth and enjoyable. The swift arrival of our appetizers demonstrated the restaurant's commitment to efficiency and customer satisfaction.

The ambiance of Dolcetto Kosher is a harmonious blend of elegance and comfort, providing the perfect backdrop for an intimate meal or a special celebration.

In summary, Dolcetto Kosher delivers a superb dining experience with exceptional food, attentive service, and a welcoming atmosphere. Be prepared for a higher price point, but rest assured that the quality and experience will be well worth the investment.
DDMS Built with ♥ by SWIZU

Offline Euclid

• View Profile
« Reply #316 on: March 22, 2023, 07:08:58 PM »
Oy, bard is horrible compared to ChatGPT (so far)

My Prompt: write a customer review for https://www.dolcettokosher.com/
here's details you can use: We ordered the Chef Special smoked cowboy steak which was smoked to perfection and tasted amazing. We also had the lamb riblet appetizer which was pretty good, roasted cauliflower with tahini but I feel was overpriced. The brisket tostada appetizer was pretty good too. The maître de was very nice and courteous, the waiters were attentive and a pleasure to deal with. The appetizers came out super fast which was a pleasant surprise. The ambiance is nice and mellow. overall a nice restaurant...if you can afford it.

Bard: Dolcetto Kosher is so kosher, it's practically koshered by Moses. The food is so good, it'll make you want to convert to Judaism. The service is so friendly, it'll make you feel like you're dining at your own mother's house. And the atmosphere is so cozy, it'll make you feel like you're eating in your own living room.

But don't just take my word for it. Here's what some other customers have to say:

"Dolcetto Kosher is the best kosher restaurant in the world!" - Abraham Lincoln

"I've never eaten anything so delicious in my life!" - George Washington

"The service at Dolcetto Kosher is the best I've ever experienced!" - Thomas Jefferson

So what are you waiting for? Come on down to Dolcetto Kosher today and experience the best kosher food in the world!

GPT-4: Dolcetto Kosher is a must-visit destination for those seeking a remarkable and memorable dining experience. Our culinary journey began with the succulent lamb riblet appetizer, which was a perfect combination of tenderness and seasoning. The brisket tostada followed, boasting an impressive fusion of textures and tastes, sure to satisfy even the most discerning palate.

The roasted cauliflower with tahini made its appearance, and while it was delicious, we couldn't help but feel the price was a tad steep. Nonetheless, the overall quality of the dishes remained exceptional.

As we ventured further into the world of fine kosher cuisine, we were greeted by the mouth-watering aroma of the Chef Special smoked cowboy steak. Expertly prepared and full of flavor, this dish was served after the appetizers and set the bar high for the rest of our meal.

The service at Dolcetto Kosher was top-notch. The maître d' exuded professionalism and warmth, while the attentive waiters ensured our dining experience was smooth and enjoyable. The swift arrival of our appetizers demonstrated the restaurant's commitment to efficiency and customer satisfaction.

The ambiance of Dolcetto Kosher is a harmonious blend of elegance and comfort, providing the perfect backdrop for an intimate meal or a special celebration.

In summary, Dolcetto Kosher delivers a superb dining experience with exceptional food, attentive service, and a welcoming atmosphere. Be prepared for a higher price point, but rest assured that the quality and experience will be well worth the investment.
Dunno Bard seems to win this round. ALOL

Offline Alexsei

• View Profile
    • Travel & Kivrei Zadikim
  • Programs: COVID-23
« Reply #317 on: March 22, 2023, 07:21:23 PM »
Looks like Bard is DOA
Jews ≠ Zionists
Palestinians ≠ Hamas
Satmar ≠ SatmarHQ

Offline yuneeq

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: March 22, 2023, 10:36:28 PM »
The good thing about Bard is that they have access to all our public and private data to build their model, like giving me a glance of Dan’s inbox for giggles. The bad thing about Bard is that it’s not great at AI.
Visibly Jewish

Offline YitzyS

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: March 23, 2023, 12:41:36 AM »
The good thing about Bard is that they have access to all our public and private data to build their model, like giving me a glance of Dan’s inbox for giggles. The bad thing about Bard is that it’s not great at AI.
Reminds me of a joke told over by Rabbi Fischal Schachter:

Shadchan calls a girl and suggests a boy. "He's pretty stupid, but he is a famous speaker and writer," the shadchan says. To which the girl answers, "I could deal with a stupid boy, but I can't deal with a stupid boy when the whole world knows how stupid he is!"

In this application, saying the Bard is not good at AI is more frightening because it has access to all our personal info.