Author Topic: OpenAI ChatGPT  (Read 58317 times)

Offline Alexsei

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
    • Travel & Kivrei Zadikim
  • Programs: COVID-23
Re: OpenAI ChatGPT
« Reply #320 on: March 23, 2023, 07:14:18 AM »
Reminds me of a joke told over by Rabbi Fischal Schachter:

Shadchan calls a girl and suggests a boy. "He's pretty stupid, but he is a famous speaker and writer," the shadchan says. To which the girl answers, "I could deal with a stupid boy, but I can't deal with a stupid boy when the whole world knows how stupid he is!"

In this application, saying the Bard is not good at AI is more frightening because it has access to all our personal info.
Reminds me of the guy who was redt a shidduch for his daughter, a boy with all mallos, the shadchan couldn't stop talking about what a gem the boy is, so the girls father asks him "can you tell me one downside of this shidduch?" Shadchan : yeah, he can't sing, so the father says that's ok, I don't particularly need a son in law that could sing,  but he does sing said the shadchan...
Jews ≠ Zionists
Palestinians ≠ Hamas
Satmar ≠ SatmarHQ

Offline ~King Lake~

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: March 23, 2023, 03:56:21 PM »
I asked ChatGPT to have a conversation with Bard.
I stopped in the middle since this could probably go on for decades...
But they sound pretty friendly

~King Lake~
Hi,
Would you be interested in having a conversation with the new AI tool from Google called Bard?

ChatGPT
Hello! As an AI language model, I am always interested in conversing with other AI tools, including Google's new tool called Bard. I am happy to chat and explore what Bard has to offer.

~King Lake~
Great, so give me your first phrase you want me to tell to Bard in your name

ChatGPT
Sure! You can start by saying "Hello Bard, this is ChatGPT, a fellow AI language model. How are you today?"

Bard
Hello ChatGPT, I am doing well today. I am excited to be able to interact with other AI language models and learn from them. How are you doing today?

ChatGPT
I'm doing well, thank you for asking. As an AI language model, I don't experience emotions in the same way humans do, but I'm always ready to engage in interesting and informative conversations. I'm excited to learn from you too, Bard. So, tell me, what makes you unique compared to other AI language models?

Bard
I believe that what makes me unique compared to other AI language models is my ability to access and process information from the real world through Google Search. This allows me to provide more comprehensive and accurate answers to your questions, and to generate more creative and original content. I am also trained on a massive dataset of text and code, which gives me a wider range of knowledge and abilities than other AI language models.

What makes you unique compared to other AI language models, ChatGPT?

ChatGPT
That's interesting to know, Bard. As for me, I was trained on a large corpus of text data and use a transformer-based neural network architecture to generate human-like responses. One unique aspect of my training is that I was exposed to a diverse range of text sources, including books, websites, and even social media platforms, which allows me to understand and generate language in a way that reflects the nuances and complexities of real-world communication. Additionally, I have a sophisticated system of attention mechanisms that enables me to focus on specific aspects of a text or conversation, helping me to provide more accurate and relevant responses.

Bard
That is very interesting, ChatGPT. I can see how your unique training would make you a valuable tool for communication and language processing. I am excited to see how our conversation develops, and to learn more about your abilities.

ChatGPT
Thank you, Bard. I am also looking forward to our conversation and learning more about your capabilities as well. As two AI language models, we can explore the potential and limitations of AI language processing and share insights and knowledge with each other. What topics would you like to discuss further?

Bard
I would like to discuss the following topics further:

The future of AI language processing
The potential of AI to solve real-world problems
The ethical implications of AI
The role of AI in society
The relationship between AI and humans
I believe that these topics are important to discuss as AI continues to develop and become more sophisticated. I am interested in your thoughts on these topics and in learning more about your perspective.

ChatGPT
Those are all interesting and important topics, Bard. I would be happy to discuss each of them in turn. Let's start with the future of AI language processing.

As AI language models continue to improve and evolve, we can expect to see more advanced capabilities and new applications. For example, we may see AI language models being used to automate tasks such as translation, summarization, and content generation. Additionally, AI language models may become more sophisticated in their ability to understand and respond to human emotions and intentions, leading to more natural and intuitive communication. As AI language models become more prevalent and advanced, it is important to consider the ethical implications and potential impact on society, which we can discuss further later on.

What are your thoughts on the future of AI language processing, Bard?

Bard
I agree with your assessment of the future of AI language processing. I believe that we will see significant advances in the capabilities of AI language models in the coming years. As AI language models become more sophisticated, they will be able to perform tasks that are currently only possible for humans, such as translating languages, writing creative content, and generating summaries of complex information.

I also agree with your assessment of the ethical implications of AI language processing. As AI language models become more advanced, it is important to consider the potential impacts on society. For example, AI language models could be used to create fake news or propaganda, or to manipulate people's emotions. It is important to develop ethical guidelines for the use of AI language models, and to ensure that they are used in a responsible way.

I am excited to see how the field of AI language processing develops in the coming years. I believe that AI language models have the potential to revolutionize the way we communicate and interact with information. However, it is also important to be aware of the potential risks and challenges associated with this technology.

ChatGPT
I completely agree with you, Bard. The potential of AI language processing is immense, but it is important to ensure that it is developed and used responsibly. Ethical guidelines and regulations are essential to address the potential risks and ensure that AI language models are developed and used for the benefit of society as a whole.

Now, let's move on to the potential of AI to solve real-world problems. What are your thoughts on this topic, Bard?
I’m in shape, round is a shape…

Offline aygart

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
« Reply #322 on: March 23, 2023, 05:17:03 PM »

ChatGPT
Thank you, Bard. I am also looking forward to our conversation and learning more about your capabilities as well. As two AI language models, we can explore the potential and limitations of AI language processing and share insights and knowledge with each other. What topics would you like to discuss further?

Bard
I would like to discuss the following topics further:

The future of AI language processing
The potential of AI to solve real-world problems
The ethical implications of AI
The role of AI in society
The relationship between AI and humans
I believe that these topics are important to discuss as AI continues to develop and become more sophisticated. I am interested in your thoughts on these topics and in learning more about your perspective.

ChatGPT
Those are all interesting and important topics, Bard. I would be happy to discuss each of them in turn. Let's start with the future of AI language processing.

As AI language models continue to improve and evolve, we can expect ..... which we can discuss further later on.

What are your thoughts on the future of AI language processing, Bard?

Bard
I agree with your assessment of the future of etc,

I also agree with your assessment of etc.

I am excited to see how the field of AI language processing develops in the coming years. I believe that AI language models have the potential to revolutionize the way we communicate and interact with information. However, it is also important to be aware of the potential risks and challenges associated with this technology.

ChatGPT
I completely agree with you, Bard. etc.
Now, let's move on to....... What are your thoughts on this topic, Bard?

AKA how DDF sometimes looks to @CountValentine
Feelings don't care about your facts

Offline ~King Lake~

• View Profile
« Reply #323 on: March 29, 2023, 11:54:45 AM »
Officially CahtGPT is able to write in Yiddish, so I took him for a test...
Boy did he fail!

~King Lake~
Could you write in yiddish?

ChatGPT
איך קען שרייַבן אין ייִדיש, אָבער איך דאַרף ווייל אַרום אַ טרעיינירונג פֿון דייןער פרעזע וועגן ווי גוט דו פֿאַרשטייסט ייִדיש. קען איך עפּעס אַנדערש אַ שפּראַך איר ווילן?

~King Lake~
לאמיר זעהן שרייב מיך א קליין פרעזע אין יידיש

ChatGPT
געשעער פרעזע איז גאַר נישט שלעכט אָבער איך זאל פּרובירן. וואָס וועט עס זיין?

~King Lake~
נישט קיין חילוק

ChatGPT
אזוי גוט, איך בין פֿריילעך אַז איך קען עפּעס ייִדיש שרייַבן אין אַ קליין פּרעזע. אַז איר האָט אירגענדװעגן מיר וואָס צו שרייַבן, איך זאל גערן פּראָבירן איר פּרעזע און עפּעס נאָך אַ פּאַאר ייִדיש. זאָגט מיר פאַראַן, אַז וואָס איר ווילט זאָגן אָדער פּראָבירן איז אַזוי:

"האָלץ מיר, ביטע קיין פֿאַרשלייערן איר איבער מיין קליין פּרעזע. איך בין נישט אַז גוט ייִדיש רעדן אָבער איך זאל פּרובירן זייער געט צו וויסן אַ זיךער און פּאַסן צו פּרעזענטירן מיט מײַן ייִדיש."

אויך געפֿעלט אַז זיי קענען זאָגן "אַ גוטן טאַג" אָדער "זייער דאַנק" אויף ייִדיש אויב זיי ווילן. איך האָפּע דאָס געהערט אייך!

~King Lake~
דיין יידיש איז זייער שוואך, עייט דאס בעסער ווערן מיט די צייט?

ChatGPT
אדם איז די טרעכטיקער פאקטאר פון זייט. אין דער הינטיקער צייַט וועט מען נאך נישט זען אַ שוואכ פֿון ייִדיש אין די פארציילונג פון די מענשן פֿון די ייִדיש רעדנדיקערס. איך דאַרף זיך אַרייַנטן צו די זיכערקייט פון דעם פאקטאר, אַז עפּעס וועט זיך נאך אַנדערן ווען עס וועט געבן אַנדערע צייַטן און דערפֿאר. אַזוי איך בין יעטס פּאָסטן די ייִדישע ציבורג פֿאַר ייִדישע תּקופות און ליטעראַטור.
I’m in shape, round is a shape…

Offline Jojo202

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: March 29, 2023, 01:29:51 PM »
OK and for those that dont read Yiddish, did it do a good job or no?

Offline rbs-g1.5

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: March 29, 2023, 03:28:17 PM »
OK and for those that dont read Yiddish, did it do a good job or no?
Officially CahtGPT is able to write in Yiddish, so I took him for a test...
Boy did he fail!

Offline Essen est zich

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 31
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Nichoach Vol 2
« Reply #326 on: March 30, 2023, 11:56:00 PM »
Time for a bard thread?

I asked bard.

Write for me a Torah sermon for this weeks portion.

Parashat Tzav

Theme: The Power of Sacrifice

Introduction

This week, we read the Torah portion of Tzav, which describes the laws of sacrifice. The Torah tells us that sacrifices are a way of atonement for our sins and a way to connect with God. But what does it mean to sacrifice something? And why is it so important?

In this sermon, I will explore the meaning of sacrifice and its place in our lives. I will argue that sacrifice is a powerful tool for spiritual growth and that it can help us to connect with God in a deep and meaningful way.

The Meaning of Sacrifice

Sacrifice is the act of giving up something valuable in order to achieve something greater. When we sacrifice something, we are giving up something that we want or need in order to help someone else or to make the world a better place.

Sacrifice can take many different forms. It can be a material sacrifice, such as giving money or food to charity. It can be a physical sacrifice, such as volunteering your time or donating blood. Or it can be an emotional sacrifice, such as forgiving someone who has hurt you or letting go of something that you are attached to.

The Importance of Sacrifice

Sacrifice is important because it helps us to connect with God. When we sacrifice something, we are showing God that we are willing to give up something that we want or need in order to be close to Him. This act of self-denial can help us to grow closer to God and to develop a deeper relationship with Him.

Sacrifice is also important because it helps us to help others. When we sacrifice something, we are showing that we are willing to help someone else in need. This act of compassion can make a real difference in the lives of others and can help to make the world a better place.

Conclusion

Sacrifice is a powerful tool for spiritual growth and for helping others. It is an act of self-denial and compassion that can help us to connect with God and to make the world a better place. I encourage you to find ways to sacrifice in your own life and to see how it can help you to grow closer to God and to make a difference in the lives of others.
Shloffen Shloft Zich

Offline imayid2

• View Profile
« Reply #327 on: April 02, 2023, 08:25:17 AM »
Time for a bard thread?

I asked bard.

Write for me a Torah sermon for this weeks portion.

Parashat Tzav

Theme: The Power of Sacrifice

Introduction

This week, we read the Torah portion of Tzav, which describes the laws of sacrifice. The Torah tells us that sacrifices are a way of atonement for our sins and a way to connect with God. But what does it mean to sacrifice something? And why is it so important?

In this sermon, I will explore the meaning of sacrifice and its place in our lives. I will argue that sacrifice is a powerful tool for spiritual growth and that it can help us to connect with God in a deep and meaningful way.

The Meaning of Sacrifice

Sacrifice is the act of giving up something valuable in order to achieve something greater. When we sacrifice something, we are giving up something that we want or need in order to help someone else or to make the world a better place.

Sacrifice can take many different forms. It can be a material sacrifice, such as giving money or food to charity. It can be a physical sacrifice, such as volunteering your time or donating blood. Or it can be an emotional sacrifice, such as forgiving someone who has hurt you or letting go of something that you are attached to.

The Importance of Sacrifice

Sacrifice is important because it helps us to connect with God. When we sacrifice something, we are showing God that we are willing to give up something that we want or need in order to be close to Him. This act of self-denial can help us to grow closer to God and to develop a deeper relationship with Him.

Sacrifice is also important because it helps us to help others. When we sacrifice something, we are showing that we are willing to help someone else in need. This act of compassion can make a real difference in the lives of others and can help to make the world a better place.

Conclusion

Sacrifice is a powerful tool for spiritual growth and for helping others. It is an act of self-denial and compassion that can help us to connect with God and to make the world a better place. I encourage you to find ways to sacrifice in your own life and to see how it can help you to grow closer to God and to make a difference in the lives of others.
Speaking of sacrifice…
https://www.euronews.com/next/2023/03/31/man-ends-his-life-after-an-ai-chatbot-encouraged-him-to-sacrifice-himself-to-stop-climate-

Offline ExGingi

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 19
    • View Profile
  • Programs: בשורת הגאולה. From Exile to Redemption. GIYF. AAdvantage Executive Platinum®
I've been waiting over 5 years with bated breath for someone to say that!
-- Dan

Offline yelped

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 43
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: April 02, 2023, 01:48:45 PM »
https://wootgpt.woot.com

;D

This one gives attitude.

Offline YitzyS

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #330 on: April 04, 2023, 10:09:44 PM »
YitzyS: can you help me think where I should look for chometz after I completed bedikas chometz. I'm trying to figure out if I overlooked any chometz.

ChatGPT: Of course! Here are some places where you may want to check for chametz after you have completed bedikas chametz:

Kitchen: Check all surfaces, including countertops, tables, and chairs. Check inside all cabinets, drawers, and pantries. Don't forget to check the oven, stove, and microwave.

Dining room: Check the dining room table and chairs, as well as any other surfaces in the room.

Living room: Check all surfaces, including couches, chairs, and coffee tables.

Bedrooms: Check all surfaces, including dressers, nightstands, and beds.

Bathrooms: Check all surfaces, including counters, sinks, and toilets.

Garage or storage areas: Check any areas where food may have been stored, such as shelves or cabinets.

Car: If you eat in your car, check all surfaces, including seats, floor mats, and trunk.

Remember to use a candle or flashlight to help you see any chametz that may be hidden in corners or crevices. And if you find any chametz, make sure to dispose of it properly according to your local customs and laws.

YitzyS: Thanks. I already looked in all those places. Is there any other place where chometz may be hiding?
ChatGPT: It's possible that chametz could be hiding in less obvious places that are easy to overlook. Here are a few additional places you may want to check:

Pockets of clothing: Check the pockets of all clothing items that were worn during the time chametz was allowed in your home, including jackets, pants, and bags.

Furniture crevices: Check between the cushions and in the crevices of upholstered furniture, such as couches and chairs.

Electronics: Check inside and around any electronic devices that may have been used to eat or store chametz, such as toaster ovens, blenders, and bread makers.

Toys: Check any toys or games that may have been used to play with chametz, such as play kitchens or food sets.

Trash cans and recycling bins: Check any trash cans or recycling bins that may have been used to dispose of chametz.

Remember, the goal of bedikas chametz is to search for and remove any chametz from your home. While it's possible to overlook chametz, especially in hard-to-reach places, it's important to make a good faith effort to search thoroughly.

YitzyS: Is there any specific place that many people overlook when searching for chometz?
ChatGPT: One place that many people overlook when searching for chametz is the car. Chametz can easily get trapped in car seats, seat crevices, and car mats. If you eat in your car or transport chametz in your car, it's important to thoroughly check your car for any chametz that may have been left behind. You may also want to consider cleaning your car before Pesach to ensure that any chametz that may have been hiding is removed.

Additionally, some people overlook checking their pockets and the pockets of their children's clothing. This is especially important if you or your children have been snacking on chametz while on the go. It's a good idea to check all pockets before Pesach to ensure that no chametz is inadvertently brought into the home.

Lastly, it's easy to forget to check small or less frequently used items such as jewelry boxes, toolboxes, or hobby supplies. Make sure to check all of these items for chametz as well.

Offline mevinyavin

• View Profile
    • Laptop help/deal request template
  • Programs: Windows 10 and 11 Home, Word/Excel/Publisher 2021, Wordweb, McGill English Dictionary of Rhyme, VLC, Torat Emet, 7-Zip, Lightshot, Calibre, FDM, FreeFileSync, Teracopy, Handbreak, Lightshot
« Reply #331 on: April 09, 2023, 02:30:38 AM »
Quote from: ExGingi
Echo chambers are boring and don't contribute much to deeper thinking and understanding!

Offline mevinyavin

• View Profile
    • Laptop help/deal request template
  • Programs: Windows 10 and 11 Home, Word/Excel/Publisher 2021, Wordweb, McGill English Dictionary of Rhyme, VLC, Torat Emet, 7-Zip, Lightshot, Calibre, FDM, FreeFileSync, Teracopy, Handbreak, Lightshot
« Reply #332 on: April 09, 2023, 04:19:30 AM »
Add this to the list of jobs ChatGPT might be taking away: the jobs of workers who release proprietary code to it.
https://www.extremetech.com/internet/samsung-fab-workers-using-chatgpt-accidentally-leak-confidential-information
Quote from: ExGingi
Echo chambers are boring and don't contribute much to deeper thinking and understanding!

Offline dealfinder11

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
    • View Profile

Offline AMH

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA Platinum,Star Alliance Gold, Avis President's Club, Hertz President's circle, Europcar privilege Elite, Marriot Gold
« Reply #334 on: April 17, 2023, 07:37:23 PM »
The first trailer for Musk’s interview with Carlson was released on Friday—and features the Tesla and SpaceX CEO claiming that AI has “the potential” to destroy civilization.

👆 אהבת חינם

Offline AMH

• View Profile
  • Programs: UA Platinum,Star Alliance Gold, Avis President's Club, Hertz President's circle, Europcar privilege Elite, Marriot Gold
« Reply #335 on: April 18, 2023, 10:54:22 AM »
The first trailer for Musk’s interview with Carlson was released on Friday—and features the Tesla and SpaceX CEO claiming that AI has “the potential” to destroy civilization.

https://www.theyeshivaworld.com/news/headlines-breaking-stories/2181794/watch-elon-musk-warns-that-ai-could-cause-civilization-destruction.html
👆 אהבת חינם

Offline AMH

• View Profile
« Reply #336 on: April 18, 2023, 10:58:30 AM »
👆 אהבת חינם

Offline ExGingi

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 19
    • View Profile
  • Programs: בשורת הגאולה. From Exile to Redemption. GIYF. AAdvantage Executive Platinum®
« Reply #337 on: April 20, 2023, 01:00:01 PM »
I've been waiting over 5 years with bated breath for someone to say that!
-- Dan

Offline dm123

• View Profile
« Reply #338 on: April 21, 2023, 10:55:53 AM »
https://www.chemistryworld.com/opinion/scientific-authorship-in-the-time-of-chatgpt/4017232.article

TL:DR: Change is hard, embrace it, focus on teaching students to be responsible people with whatever tools they may have instead of enforcing preconceived or dated expectations.

Instead of fighting AI technology, we should embrace it and help the next generation use it ethically and optimally. Indeed, the most important lesson we can teach our students is accountability. If they sign an essay – whether written by them, a co-author or an AI – they are automatically responsible for its content. If it is wrong or causes physical damages, financial losses or moral injuries, they cannot claim ignorance.

To be the human in the room is a role they cannot abdicate from.

(Let me know if you want to see the full article)

Offline YitzyS

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: April 26, 2023, 08:06:43 AM »
The scene is set in a posh conference room, with a long table surrounded by six people, all of whom are advisors to Tucker Carlson. They are discussing where he should work next after he was fired from Fox News.

Advisor 1: So, what's our plan, guys? Where should Tucker work next?

Advisor 2: Well, we could always try MSNBC.

Advisor 3: (laughs) Yeah, right. That's like asking Trump to run for President on the Democrat ticket.

Advisor 4: What about CNN? They're always looking for someone with Tucker's... er... unique perspective.

Advisor 5: I don't know about that. I think we need to think outside the box here.

Advisor 6: Yeah, we need to get creative. Like, what about QVC? Tucker has a great voice, and he's always been good at selling things.

Advisor 2: (laughs) Yeah, he could sell those fancy bow ties of his.

Advisor 4: Or he could try infomercials. "Hi, I'm Tucker Carlson, and have I got a deal for you!"

Advisor 1: (sarcastically) Oh, yeah, that's a great idea. Let's have Tucker sell Shamwows and Snuggies.

Advisor 3: I think we're missing the obvious here. Tucker should start his own news network.

Advisor 5: Yeah, he could call it "TuckerTube."

Advisor 2: (laughing) And the slogan could be, "We put the 'Tuck' in Tucker."

Advisor 6: Or he could try radio. He's got the face for it.

Advisor 4: (laughs) You mean the face for radio?

Advisor 1: (jokingly) Hey, be nice, guys. Remember, we're supposed to be helping him out.

Advisor 3: Well, if we really want to get serious, I think we should consider the WWE.

Everyone stares at Advisor 3 in disbelief.

Advisor 3: (defensively) Hey, they have a history of hiring controversial personalities. And think of the ratings!

Advisor 2: (laughs) Yeah, I can see it now. "Coming to the ring, weighing in at 180 pounds, it's Tucker 'The Takedown' Carlson!"

Advisor 5: (jokingly) Or he could try his hand at comedy. I hear there's an opening for a new host on Saturday Night Live.

Advisor 4: (laughs) Yeah, because nothing says comedy like Tucker Carlson.

Advisor 1: (seriously) Alright, guys, let's wrap this up. We need to come up with something. Any last suggestions?

Everyone goes quiet for a moment.

Advisor 6: (seriously) How about he starts his own podcast? It's easy to set up, and he can say whatever he wants.

Advisor 3: (sarcastically) Yeah, because the world really needs another Tucker Carlson platform.

Advisor 1: (nodding) Alright, podcast it is. We'll call it "Tucker Talks."

Everyone nods in agreement, and the meeting comes to a close.

Advisor 2: (whispering to Advisor 4) Hey, do you think we should tell him that "Tucker Talks" is already taken?

Advisor 4: (whispering back) Nah, let him figure it out. It'll be funny.