Author Topic: My Best Buy reward $5  (Read 444 times)

Offline mevinyavin

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
    • Laptop help/deal request template
  • Programs: Windows 10 and 11 Home, Word/Excel/Publisher 2021, Wordweb, McGill English Dictionary of Rhyme, VLC, Torat Emet, 7-Zip, Lightshot, Calibre, FDM, FreeFileSync, Teracopy, Handbreak, Lightshot
My Best Buy reward $5
« on: December 06, 2022, 04:31:41 AM »
My "My Best Buy" account just awarded me $5, expiring on the 12th. Pretty sure you can print out the bar code and use at the register (that is, without signing in to my account) - but I'm not taking resposibility for it. Small print below.
First person to ask me for it gets it, no charge - I can't use it (PM - I'll give it to the message sent first). Don't know when I'll next be online, so wait patiently. I'll post when I have given it to someone.

Small print:
Terms and Conditions
Limited time only. This reward is redeemable in any U.S. Best Buy retail location or online at BestBuy.com. Once redeemed, the reward is no longer valid. If purchase is returned or exchanged, the reward will be void and not reissued. Transaction subtotal must be greater or equal to the reward value. Otherwise good toward the purchase of any eligible product or service. Not redeemable for gift card purchases and certain products and services. Not redeemable for cash. No rainchecks. Not valid on prior purchases or as payment on your Best Buy credit card. This reward is value until midnight (CT) on the expiration date shown above. Reward is subject to the My Best Buy Terms available at BestBuy.com/MyBestBuy, except for restrictions noted above.

Cashier Instructions:
Look up or scan the member ID bar code to add the member to the transaction (required). Scan all items and select Total. Select my Best Buy Certs/Offers from the menu and click on the certificate(s) to add it to the transaction.
Quote from: ExGingi
Echo chambers are boring and don't contribute much to deeper thinking and understanding!

Offline AsherO

• Global Moderator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 30K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 79
    • View Profile
Re: My Best Buy reward $5
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2022, 07:24:06 AM »
Are you giving this away? If not please post asking price.
DDF FFB (Forum From Birth)

Offline Yehudaa

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 111
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2022, 08:39:59 AM »
Are you giving this away? If not please post asking price.
First person to ask me for it gets it, no charge - I can't use it (PM - I'll give it to the message sent first).

Offline mevinyavin

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
    • Laptop help/deal request template
  • Programs: Windows 10 and 11 Home, Word/Excel/Publisher 2021, Wordweb, McGill English Dictionary of Rhyme, VLC, Torat Emet, 7-Zip, Lightshot, Calibre, FDM, FreeFileSync, Teracopy, Handbreak, Lightshot
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2022, 08:49:45 AM »
Claimed. Thank you for reading.
If he changes his mind I'll post again.
Quote from: ExGingi
Echo chambers are boring and don't contribute much to deeper thinking and understanding!

Offline cgr

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2023, 10:49:14 AM »
I have a $5 Best Buy certificate expiring 7/1/23.
PM me if you want it.