Author Topic: Continental Upgrade!  (Read 1406 times)

Offline Wolf

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Continental Upgrade!
« on: January 16, 2012, 10:01:00 AM »
If i buy a co ticket NYC-TLV with the lowest fare economy ticket is it possible to upgrade to business with Co points? Im not an elite member, just have lots of UR points and thinking of moving it to CO for the upgrade if possible.

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
Re: Continental Upgrade!
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2012, 10:43:05 AM »
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline Wolf

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2012, 10:56:08 AM »
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=continental+international+upgrade
I know their policy, just wondered if there are any other solutions besides paying the hefty co-pay $600 on the low fare classes.

Offline AJK

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 15
    • View Profile
  • Programs: United Concierge Key; Delta Global Services; American Chairman; US Airways 1K; Hilton Sapphire; Hyatt Tritium; Marriott Californium; Starwood Kryptonium; Hertz Plutonium; National Adamantium, Avis Executive Proactanium
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2012, 10:59:27 AM »
I know their policy, just wondered if there are any other solutions besides paying the hefty co-pay $600 on the low fare classes.

You probably should have saved yourself (and DDF) time and just asked that to begin with.
2015: 116K bkd | 1.6M brnd | F: OZ,NH,AA,EK | J: UA,CA,TK,DL,TN,AF,VA | LIH,NRT,ROR,PEK,CNS,BOB,MEL,TLV & Pacific Hopper

Offline Wolf

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2012, 11:21:10 AM »
You probably should have saved yourself (and DDF) time and just asked that to begin with.
Absolutely right!!!
So now I'll try to say it in the most timeconsuming way.
If I have a low class ticket on co for NYC-TLV is there any way I can get an upgrade without paying the hefty copay, Im not an elite member. :-[
How about like this, if I got the Kingfisher Silver status, would they match it, if yes do I gain anything in regards to the copay?