Author Topic: $700.00 The infamous 125x Optical Zoom Nikon P1000 Point and Shoot Camera  (Read 505 times)

Offline Tremorrz

• DansDeals Copper Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
I bought this camera new from Adorama and only ever used it a couple of times. Fair warning, this camera is good at what it does, and not necessarily what you think it would be good at. It doesn't make a very good surveillance camera for an investigator. It's poor in the dark, and its focus is not great when having to shoot through objects. Having said that, it's a telescope that can see further than Any other camera, in 4k.

I have everything that came with it including the lens cap and original battery and charger, as well as the cords and original warranty. However, I also purchased a 3 year insurance from Adorama that basically protects it from everything you could imagine, which of course I will provide.  That was a couple hundred bucks alone.

It is the very best (in my opinion) bird-watching camera ever  created and I'm not sure why Nikon doesn't market it for that but it's great when you have nothing in your way, and you need a long zoom.

It's the kind of camera that every believer in extra terrestrial wishes someone had when they were attempting to film a UFO, and every spouse of those believers do too cuz then they could finally prove to their spouse how there is no such thing as a UFO.

Offline Yo ssi

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 60
    • View Profile
It seems to have a bird mode..
_    ,
' )  /
 /  / __   _   _   o
(__/_(_)  /_)_/_)_<_
 //
(/