Author Topic: Verizon unlimited $20/mo 5+ lines  (Read 3295 times)

Offline yaakovely

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
Re: Verizon unlimited $20/mo 5+ lines
« Reply #40 on: January 31, 2023, 11:34:13 PM »
Any way to get this for existing account?
If you have prepaid you can migrate to Postpaid. However a BIG PSA & DP: I did it and all 5 lines had no service from when they started the switch until we received our new sim cards. Some of them were business phones and cause a untold amount of aggravation besides for the fact that the loss incurred was many many more times the savings over the life of the promotion. It was the incompetence of the verizon representative that created the problem, but no one at Verizon was able to fix it from Friday until today. I filed 5 separate FCC complaints, as well as hired an attorney on a contingency basis to try to recover the tremendous loss incurred.

Offline motec bb

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 31, 2023, 11:42:29 PM »
If you have prepaid you can migrate to Postpaid. However a BIG PSA & DP: I did it and all 5 lines had no service from when they started the switch until we received our new sim cards. Some of them were business phones and cause a untold amount of aggravation besides for the fact that the loss incurred was many many more times the savings over the life of the promotion. It was the incompetence of the verizon representative that created the problem, but no one at Verizon was able to fix it from Friday until today. I filed 5 separate FCC complaints, as well as hired an attorney on a contingency basis to try to recover the tremendous loss incurred.
A way to avoid this issue is to open a clean account with new numbers, and then port your existing numbers over when you have the sim cards in hand and at each person's convenience, I.E. after hours etc.
This way you avoid the lapse in coverage.
I did this with my account.(wasn't from prepaid though, was from a different carrier)

Offline yeshivabachur613

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 01, 2023, 03:43:28 PM »
This sale ends today
Anybody wanna join up??