Author Topic: Credit Card with No annual fee and foreign fee.  (Read 3021 times)

Offline myi

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 356
    • View Profile
  • Programs: 2Many2List!
Re: Credit Card with No annual fee and foreign fee.
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2023, 11:36:01 PM »
Discover doesn't have car rental protection.
That's definitely something worthwhile having. But if he'll be renting in the US he can use his freedom that he mentioned he has.
Need your LG Exalt fixed? Cracked in half? Water damage? Or parts to repair yourself. 347.201.2501

Online HudZ

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Torah
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2023, 11:38:14 PM »
That's definitely something worthwhile having. But if he'll be renting in the US he can use his freedom that he mentioned he has.

I seem to like your opinions on matters in diff threads- what cc would u choose being in my shoes..
אין עוד מלבדו

Offline myi

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 356
    • View Profile
  • Programs: 2Many2List!
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2023, 11:44:30 PM »
I seem to like your opinions on matters in diff threads- what cc would u choose being in my shoes..
LOL.

Also the Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards Credit Card seems to be a decent card as well.
 Now it all depends on what you plan on spending on.

•Earn a one-time $200 cash bonus after you spend $500 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening
  Cap1 has some decent cards. Compare the two and see which gives better perks. As well use the CEO's referral link which I assume gets you the same sign up bonus as the general link.

•Earn unlimited 3% cash back on dining, entertainment, popular streaming services and at grocery stores (excluding superstores like Walmart® and Target®), plus 1% on all other purchases

•Earn 10% cash back on purchases made through Uber & Uber Eats, plus complimentary Uber One membership statement credits through 11/14/2024

•Earn 8% cash back on Capital One Entertainment purchases

•Earn unlimited 5% cash back on hotels and rental cars booked through Capital One Travel, where you'll get Capital One's best prices on thousands of trip options. Terms apply

•No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn

•0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months; 19.24% - 29.24% variable APR after that; 3% fee on the amounts transferred within the first 15 months

•No foreign transaction fee

•No annual fee

Again do a little Seach and see if there's others that peaks your interest. These are all cards w/o and AF. As soon as you shift the table to want a card with perks. You have a handful offering great perks which outweighs the AF.  For example if a card like Amex for $95 which has return protection and you often buy stuff that has a horrible return policy you can put in claim per card holder for 1k each year.  That itself brings in more than the $95.

Or if you want Amex offers. So for a card like Delta SkyMiles® Blue Card with No FX or AF. Silly 10k bonus offer and doesn't earn much. Helpful if you fly delta as all rewards go there.

Hilton Honors Card 100k sign up bonus. No AF No FX. But you said you don't satyr at hotels. Then again you can always sell the perks or miles.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2023, 12:00:32 AM by myi »
Need your LG Exalt fixed? Cracked in half? Water damage? Or parts to repair yourself. 347.201.2501

Offline Yaakov7

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2023, 12:45:01 PM »
Amex delta gold is having a bonus 70k delta SkyMiles for signup. The first yr on that card is free and the second yr is $99, get that card (and use the benefits) and before your year is up downgrade the card to the Amex delta blue card which also doesn’t have foreign fees
כל מקום שאני הולך, אני הולך לארץ ישראל