Poll

Please let me know if you summitted the letter.

I did, because of this post.
1 (33.3%)
I did, because of a school email/letter.
1 (33.3%)
I didn't.
1 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: NY Free School Lunch - 30 Second Agudah Survey  (Read 344 times)

Offline yungermanchik

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
  • Location: Previous Signatures: If you chapped hana'ah from a post, like it; You think you know the answers and things are the way they seem.. it just ain't so -The Rebbe from Lublin-
NY Free School Lunch - 30 Second Agudah Survey
« on: March 26, 2024, 07:43:51 PM »
Dear Parents and Teachers,

A common refrain from almost ALL parents - no matter the neighborhood, no matter the shul membership, no matter the economic status - is the request for RELIEF from the cost of school lunches.

School Directors went to Albany earlier this month to join Agudas Yisroel in lobbying for a handful of educational funding priorities - one of which was Universal School Lunch.

Boruch Hashem, over the past year, significant progress has been made and many more schools and children are eligible, but it's not enough. Many kids are still left behind, especially with the added cost of kosher meals. We need your help to ensure that every child in every yeshiva in New York is eligible for school meals.

Due to OUR advocacy, both the Assembly and Senate included universal school lunch in their budget proposals, but we must push to make it a reality. Act now by urging the governor and the legislature to prioritize this in the final budget negotiations.

Join us today to make a difference. Let's ensure no child goes hungry in school.

Click here to take action -

This link will take you to a short Agudah form - it will ask you for your name and address, will automatically find your Assemblymember and State Senator, and create emails to them and to Governor Hochul, that you can review before you hit SEND. I did it...it literally takes 30 seconds, and will make a BIG difference.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2024, 07:58:32 PM by yungermanchik »
Small people talk about other people.
Average people talk about things
BIG PEOPLE TALK ABOUT IDEAS.

Offline yungermanchik

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
  • Location: Previous Signatures: If you chapped hana'ah from a post, like it; You think you know the answers and things are the way they seem.. it just ain't so -The Rebbe from Lublin-
Re: NY Free School Lunch - 30 Second Agudah Survey
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2024, 02:19:16 PM »
Please sign, it just takes a few seconds with autofill.
Small people talk about other people.
Average people talk about things
BIG PEOPLE TALK ABOUT IDEAS.