Author Topic: Why Chase branch told me there is no CSP card for me at the branch?  (Read 1228 times)

Offline peace123

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
I did have sapphire, CSP  years ago but I believe that it has been more than 48 months. So I went to the branch today. The agent took my info and ID and told me he can't find CSP for me and told me I may have gotten the bonus and had this card less than 48 months ago. He called  and I could hear the  rep on the phone telling him I had this card and it has been less than 48 months ago since I got the bonus. He told me one of the freedom card I have used to be CSP. Very brief and branch closing time and I left the branch.

I checked past 7 years monthly statement of my current chase personal cards. Only one of the freedom card used to be Chase sapphire card until early 2018. None of the other active chase cards were sapphire cards.

Why did Chase still tell me I am not eligible for this card and has been less than 48 months?I don't remember closing any sapphire cards . I did convert it to freedom unlimited in 2018.  I checked wife's cards statement for 7 years and one of her freeodm card used to be sapphire card more than 7 years ago and she received bonus on sapphire reserve card in early 2021. Maybe I was an authorized user on her sapphire card when she got the bonus on in early 2021 and thats why they are saying I am not eligible for sapphire card bonus?
Pls tell me. thanks

Offline ckmk47

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
I don't understand why you went into the branch to apply for a credit card.  Dan has links on the main site. Apply. see if you get approved.  If not, call chase reconsideration.
My favorite cause: cssy.org

Offline Sam 77

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
I don't understand why you went into the branch to apply for a credit card.  Dan has links on the main site. Apply. see if you get approved.  If not, call chase reconsideration.
supposedly signing up in a branch takes off the 95 dollar fee for the first year

Offline Yaakov7

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
supposedly signing up in a branch takes off the 95 dollar fee for the first year
happened to me
כל מקום שאני הולך, אני הולך לארץ ישראל

Offline peace123

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
90k in branch.