Author Topic: Do you have a favorite wallet?  (Read 2888 times)

Offline yuneeq

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 10
    • View Profile
Re: Do you have a favorite wallet?
« Reply #40 on: July 05, 2023, 11:33:13 PM »
You guys got it all wrong, you open the tab and then access the cards, putting the cards you use more often the opposite way. Try it and thank me later.

(This way also gives you more leverage to push the cards out from on underneath)

This is what the instructions say to do, and that’s how I use it. Cash is stored in front of the “easy access” slot, hence my post.
Visibly Jewish

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #41 on: July 05, 2023, 11:34:40 PM »
This is what the instructions say to do, and that’s how I use it. Cash is stored in front of the “easy access” slot, hence my post.
I think he means put your top 2 cards on either end of the pull tab slot, so the cash doesn't "block" any of those.
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline EliJelly

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2023, 12:43:11 AM »
I bought this for $90 back in the day and love it.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GOG5XM4

All colors besides for the one you linked are still $89. What makes it worth that amount? It does look slim, and seems to have no pockets for cards, just slits into the main pocket. Am I right?

Offline Lurker

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
  • Location: As always, silence is NOT an admission of agreement on DDF. It just means that people lack the stamina to keep on arguing with made up "facts", illogical arguments, deceiving statements, nasty and degrading comments, and fuzzy math. - @yelped
« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2023, 01:08:41 AM »
It's officially up to 15, I have 15. Maybe they mean super thin cards? Not the biggest deal either way

I have one with 13 and one with 20. 13 is nice and tight and 20 is a bit stretched out, but still very functional (daily driver).
Failing at maintaining Lurker status.

Offline Yo ssi

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 06, 2023, 09:28:40 AM »
I have one with 13 and one with 20. 13 is nice and tight and 20 is a bit stretched out, but still very functional (daily driver).
Does your tab still stick out?
_    ,
' )  /
 /  / __   _   _   o
(__/_(_)  /_)_/_)_<_
 //
(/

Offline Lurker

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
  • Location: As always, silence is NOT an admission of agreement on DDF. It just means that people lack the stamina to keep on arguing with made up "facts", illogical arguments, deceiving statements, nasty and degrading comments, and fuzzy math. - @yelped
« Reply #45 on: July 06, 2023, 10:32:10 AM »
Does your tab still stick out?

13 yes, 20 no. But 20 I just push the bottom.
Failing at maintaining Lurker status.

Offline aishel

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 11, 2023, 04:20:42 PM »
Dan just posted this deal again:
https://www.dansdeals.com/shopping-deals/amazon/basics-mens-slim-wallet-9-99-shipped-amazon/?utm_source=dans.deals&utm_medium=telegram

I had actually bought it last week, but it still hasn't arrived, though it did ship out. I plan on returning that one and I just bought this one to get it for half price.

I will say that I was very skeptical, but after ordering two other wallets that simply didn't work for me, my original wallet tore to the point of being unusable, and I have been storing a few cards and some cash held together by my daughter's ponytail holder, and I have to say that I'm loving how little space it takes in my pocket. So now I felt better about ordering this and looking forward to actually trying it.

Offline Definitions2

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 07, 2023, 10:48:19 PM »
Got the nomatic wallet to try out. So far I like it and plan on continuing to use it
It's better than keeping the cards loose in my pocket. I do find the cash a bit annoying but still wouldn't switch back

Offline Bored Bachur

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 07, 2023, 11:03:37 PM »
A friend has the triHold wallet, it's by far the most slim trifold wallet I've ever seen, it's on par with most slim wallets. trihold.com is their website it's sold out on amazon