Author Topic: The bobsled team found a camera belonging to someone from lakewood, need to find  (Read 662 times)

Offline hgeek23

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
    • Israel Olympian AJ Edelman / Israel Bobsled BobTeam Edelman
  • Location: A bobsled track going 90mph, or in a plane doing 500.
  • Programs: Sleeping-on-couches (Hachnasat Orchim) Diamond
Hi DDF peeps!
One of my boys on the team (very special Druze boy, so if you haven't ever heard of the Druze Israelis these are some very wonderful people,) just messaged me that they were in Yerushalayim and found a camera belonging to a Shimon Cohen from Lakewood. (it has his address but not phone number--tried to whitepage it, but got someone else, so we don't know if the address is current.)
The camera has family pictures on it and we'd like to get the pictures or camera back to him.
If you know shimon or his family please contact me on instagram @ajedelman or whatsapp 617-237-0242
Thanks!
« Last Edit: August 29, 2023, 11:35:27 AM by hgeek23 »

Offline dasmo801

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
Hi DDF peeps!
One of my boys on the team (very special Druze boy, so if you haven't ever heard of the Druze Israelis these are some very wonderful people,) just messaged me that they were in Yerushalayim and found a camera belonging to a Shimon Cohen from Lakewood. (it has his address but not phone number--tried to whitepage it, but got someone else, so we don't know if the address is current.)
The camera has family pictures on it and we'd like to get the pictures or camera back to him.
If you know shimon or his family please contact me on instagram @ajedelman or whatsapp 617-237-0242
Thanks!

Cohen is a very common name. If you post the street, I can check if there are any Cohens listed on the local lists.

Offline hgeek23

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
    • Israel Olympian AJ Edelman / Israel Bobsled BobTeam Edelman
  • Location: A bobsled track going 90mph, or in a plane doing 500.
  • Programs: Sleeping-on-couches (Hachnasat Orchim) Diamond
Cohen is a very common name. If you post the street, I can check if there are any Cohens listed on the local lists.

11th Street.  Didn't want to post the address in case it needed to be "verified" for the true owner. Thank you!

Offline dasmo801

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
11th Street.  Didn't want to post the address in case it needed to be "verified" for the true owner. Thank you!

Sent PM