Author Topic: Refund of Chase Annual Fees  (Read 1626 times)

Offline ReadsTheT&C

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
Refund of Chase Annual Fees
« on: January 23, 2012, 09:29:08 AM »
I signed up for 2 SW cards and a Hyatt, got the bonuses then cancelled the cards about a month ago.  On my Chase homepage one of the SW cards says -$99 but the other ones just say 0 balance.  Does anyone know how long it will take for them to send me a check or can I just call and say deposit it straight into my Chase checking account?

Offline AsherO

• Global Moderator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 30K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 79
    • View Profile
Re: Refund of Chase Annual Fees
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2012, 10:08:10 AM »
I signed up for 2 SW cards and a Hyatt, got the bonuses then cancelled the cards about a month ago.  On my Chase homepage one of the SW cards says -$99 but the other ones just say 0 balance.  Does anyone know how long it will take for them to send me a check or can I just call and say deposit it straight into my Chase checking account?

If you don't show a credit they might not have refunded you the annual fee, you might want to PUTPAC CS.
DDF FFB (Forum From Birth)

Offline Shmelly

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
Re: Refund of Chase Annual Fees
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2012, 01:29:46 PM »
I was told I have 2 options for my credit balance:

1. A check sent to me for the full amount, OR
2. The credit balance transferred to another credit card.

I was told in no uncertain terms (I asked twice, via SM) that I could not have it deposited directly in to my Chase bank account.

I also did not see the credit until I asked it for it (also via SM - credit appeared at the same time as their response.)
You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. - Dr. Seuss