DansDeals Forum > On The Road

Park Hyatt Toronto

(1/11) > >>

BrooklynCPA:
Has anyone had any luck getting kosher breakfast as a diamond member in the Park Hyatt Toronto?

eliteflyer:

--- Quote from: BrooklynCPA on January 23, 2012, 11:56:16 AM ---Has anyone had any luck getting kosher breakfast as a diamond member in the Park Hyatt Toronto?

--- End quote ---
When I stayed there as a Diamond member 2 years ago, the hotel offered to order in kosher breakfast at an additional charge, but was unable to provide it for free.

Instead, they agreed to provide a food and beverage credit per person for each day of the stay calculated based on their "continental breakfast" charge. I pulled up my correspondence from them, and here's what they said:

"Hello  Mr. Eliteflyer,

My apologies for the delay in writing to you.
Diamond members are entitled to a Continental Breakfast which includes :-
Tea/Coffee
Pastries or Toast
Glass of freshly squeezed Orange or Grapefruit Juice.

The price is as follows:-
 1 Continental breakfast - 18.00
Delivery charge -                 4.00
15% Gratuity -                        2.70
Tax -                                         2.54
Total -                                    27.24

You could order any other items and only the difference will be charged to your room."

Once we arrived at the hotel, they refused to allow the credit to be used at the spa, so we ordered some expensive scotch at the roof-top lounge using the $100 in credit.

isac:
Its a nice property.
Very quiet and relaxing.

BrooklynCPA:
Thanks for the info. I emailed them and we'll see how they respond. I told them about the amazing breakfast we got at PH Paris and Zurich and asked them to do the same.

eliteflyer:

--- Quote from: BrooklynCPA on January 23, 2012, 05:22:13 PM ---Thanks for the info. I emailed them and we'll see how they respond. I told them about the amazing breakfast we got at PH Paris and Zurich and asked them to do the same.

--- End quote ---
Good luck. Ill be curious to know how they respond.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version