Author Topic: Iberia Avios Refund Tips  (Read 183 times)

Offline rejuven

• DansDeals Copper Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Iberia Avios Refund Tips
« on: January 28, 2024, 10:18:18 PM »
Hello,

I made the dreaded mistake of not reviewing the refund policy well enough.
I made a booking n/s DFW-LHR on AA metal (IB codeshare, but flight # is AA) in business.
Any luck out there getting a refund on Iberia Avios. Tips?

Refund language below:
Are my Avios refundable?
Tickets purchased with Avios for flights operated by the Iberia Group are refunded in line with the fare and the following conditions through your Iberia Plus Service Centre:

Blue class: Changes and refunds are permitted up to 24 hours before the flight with a penalty of €25. No full refunds or partial refunds for segments not flown are permitted after the flight.
Full Economy: Changes and refunds are permitted up to 24 hours before the flight. No full refunds or partial refunds for segments not flown are permitted after the flight.
Premium Economy: Changes and refunds are permitted up to 24 hours before the flight with a penalty of €25. No full refunds or partial refunds for segments not flown are permitted after the flight.
Business: Changes and refunds are permitted up to 24 hours before the flight with a penalty of €25. No full refunds or partial refunds for segments not flown are permitted after the flight.
Changes and refunds are not permitted for tickets purchased with Avios for Vueling flights.
For products and services of non-airline partners purchased with Avios, refunds must be processed directly with the partner in question and will depend on their returns policy.

Many thanks from the hive.
David