DansDeals Forum > On The Road

Hotel Booking Website for Separate Swimming...

(1/2) > >>

SuperFlyer:
I bumped onto this website for separate swimming and other options that might be of interest (even if ending to book the same elsewhere).

I did not have the time to go through it all properly, but I did see that I was bumped up to their Platinum level and they say that one should use the following link: https://halalbooking.com

I did add my Turkish Airlines card to it, but unsure what did what.

ExGingi:
Seems like it's a Muslim-owned travel agency. The properties they suggest have private pools or some private beaches for women only. Looking at the filter options for properties seems like Greece has the most, followed by Turkey, Indonesia, and Thailand. Honorable mention to Maldives, Philippines & Mauritus.

SuperFlyer:

--- Quote from: ExGingi on March 20, 2024, 01:15:04 PM ---Seems like it's a Muslim-owned travel agency. The properties they suggest have private pools or some private beaches for women only. Looking at the filter options for properties seems like Greece has the most, followed by Turkey, Indonesia, and Thailand. Honorable mention to Maldives, Philippines & Mauritus.

--- End quote ---

Which makes sense, but it could be a way to see through the clutter.

ExGingi:

--- Quote from: SuperFlyer on March 20, 2024, 01:27:36 PM ---Which makes sense, but it could be a way to see through the clutter.

--- End quote ---

I haven't seen there one word about MEN'S separate swimming. Some of the properties have several pools or beaches, some are listed as women-only and some as mixed.

SuperFlyer:

--- Quote from: ExGingi on March 20, 2024, 01:33:04 PM ---I haven't seen there one word about MEN'S separate swimming. Some of the properties have several pools or beaches, some are listed as women-only and some as mixed.

--- End quote ---
Okay, good point

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version