Author Topic: Marriott points transfer..  (Read 4002 times)

Offline Vexorg

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Marriott points transfer..
« on: January 31, 2012, 11:39:51 PM »
Anyone know an easy way to transfer my wife's Marriott points to my acct. with out having to do all of this:

Terms & Conditions for Transferring Points

This member benefit is only available at time of reward redemption (only one reward request per redemption, please).

Immediately prior to redemption, a member may authorize the transfer of the necessary Marriott Rewards points into the legal spouse's or domestic partner's Marriott Rewards account in order to qualify for a specific reward.

Only the Marriott Rewards points needed to redeem the specified reward, rounded to the nearest 1,000 points, may be transferred - not more or fewer.

An "Authorization to Transfer Points" form must be completed and submitted to Marriott Customer Support to transfer the points. Forms are available by calling Marriott Rewards Customer Support at 1-801-468-4000. A request for reward redemption from the transferee's legal spouse or domestic partner must be submitted to Marriott Customer Support with the Authorization to Transfer Points form.

Once the authorization for transfer is received and processed, the transferee relinquishes all rights to the transferred points, and they become the legal spouse's or domestic partner's points.

For all "stay" related promotions, a "hotel stay" or a "stay" is defined as all consecutive nights spent at Marriott by a Marriott Rewards member.

Offline E-MAN

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: Marriott points transfer..
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2014, 05:12:31 PM »
Anyone know an easy way to transfer my wife's Marriott points to my acct. with out having to do all of this:

Terms & Conditions for Transferring Points

This member benefit is only available at time of reward redemption (only one reward request per redemption, please).

Immediately prior to redemption, a member may authorize the transfer of the necessary Marriott Rewards points into the legal spouse's or domestic partner's Marriott Rewards account in order to qualify for a specific reward.

Only the Marriott Rewards points needed to redeem the specified reward, rounded to the nearest 1,000 points, may be transferred - not more or fewer.

An "Authorization to Transfer Points" form must be completed and submitted to Marriott Customer Support to transfer the points. Forms are available by calling Marriott Rewards Customer Support at 1-801-468-4000. A request for reward redemption from the transferee's legal spouse or domestic partner must be submitted to Marriott Customer Support with the Authorization to Transfer Points form.

Once the authorization for transfer is received and processed, the transferee relinquishes all rights to the transferred points, and they become the legal spouse's or domestic partner's points.

For all "stay" related promotions, a "hotel stay" or a "stay" is defined as all consecutive nights spent at Marriott by a Marriott Rewards member.
Is this still accurate? Can points be transferred between spouses prior to redemption?

Offline SOS

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
  • Programs: SPG Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold, Avis First, Hertz Five Star, National Executive
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2014, 05:43:16 PM »
Is this still accurate? Can points be transferred between spouses prior to redemption?
You have to fill out a form and fax it back
The transfer is instant

Offline Super Speed

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
  • Programs: SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Platinum, Marriott Gold, Hertz Presidents Circle, Avis First, National Executive Elite, Sixt Platinum.
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2014, 05:54:04 PM »

You have to fill out a form and fax it back
The transfer is instant
You can email as well.

Offline SOS

• View Profile
  • Programs: SPG Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold, Avis First, Hertz Five Star, National Executive
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2014, 06:01:17 PM »
I asked this week and the agent told me only by fax
But it's prbl dropr

Offline Super Speed

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
  • Programs: SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Platinum, Marriott Gold, Hertz Presidents Circle, Avis First, National Executive Elite, Sixt Platinum.
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2014, 06:01:49 PM »
I just emailed in a form last week.

Offline SOS

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2014, 07:01:21 PM »

Offline SOS

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2014, 06:14:40 PM »
I asked this week and the agent told me only by fax
But it's prbl dropr
I just did another points transfer and was told again only fax or regular mail
I specially asked about email