Author Topic: spg gold  (Read 12586 times)

Offline shmoe joe

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
Re: spg gold
« Reply #105 on: March 08, 2018, 10:46:48 PM »
Yes of course besides Marriott.?
give some love (likes) to a brother!

Offline Knak Yankel

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Hertz Presidents Circle, National Executive Elite,
« Reply #106 on: March 11, 2018, 05:45:36 PM »
Get 500 Bonus Starpoints Now when linking your World Rewards Emirates account

Offer is valid only for the Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG) member to whom this mailing piece is addressed. Member has the opportunity to earn 500 bonus Starpoints upon registering for Your World Rewards with SPG and the Emirates Skywards programme. Valid Your World Rewards registration is required either through spg.com/yourworldrewards or emirates.com/yourworldrewards. Member must register for Your World Rewards between 12:00am (ET) on 6 March 2018 and 11:59pm (ET) on 17 April 2018 to be eligible for the registration bonus. Bonus of 500 Starpoints will post to the member's SPG account within 46 weeks after registration. Offer is non-transferable and void to Starwood employees. All promotions are subject to the Starwood Preferred Guest programme terms and conditions, which are subject to change without notice and can be found at spg.com. Offer is applicable to single members only and not to groups. Not responsible for omissions or typographical errors. Starwood reserves the right to discontinue this offer at any time. Void where prohibited.

Offline shmoe joe

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 13, 2018, 01:44:21 AM »
I got a email that Im upgraded to gold (due to technical mistake, they credited me twice on the beginning of the year) but now when I log in, I see that Im not gold is there any point in contacting them?
give some love (likes) to a brother!

Offline confu

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 13, 2018, 05:54:14 PM »
I got a email that Im upgraded to gold (due to technical mistake, they credited me twice on the beginning of the year) but now when I log in, I see that Im not gold is there any point in contacting them?
same thing happened to me... I called and they said they did a review and I was not eligible and try contacting amex