Topic Wiki

Targeted - 75/5 Try this first, if you get "systems are currently down" you're not eligible for this offer
https://www262.americanexpress.com/business-card-application/member/business-gold-charge-card/login/44446-104-1-CAPOBGRC

Rotating offers - 25/50/75K for 5-10K spend try these links in multiple browsers and incognito till you get the offer you want.
https://www.americanexpress.com/us/small-business/credit-cards/business-gold-rewards
https://www.americanexpress.com/us/small-business/credit-cards/business-gold-rewards/44279?intlink=us-open-homepage-cm-card1
« Last edited by Dave A on June 14, 2016, 07:37:46 PM »

Author Topic: Amex Business Gold Card 75,000 point bonus  (Read 637897 times)

Offline elikay

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
Re: Amex Business Gold Card 75,000 point bonus
« Reply #280 on: January 22, 2013, 03:14:34 PM »
Maybe Dan didn't find out from you.
+1
Dan mentioned a few weeks ago that it was coming back.

Offline Yeki89

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: January 22, 2013, 03:15:27 PM »
He used his link not mine.... >:(

Offline noturbizniss

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: January 22, 2013, 03:53:30 PM »
He used his link not mine.... >:(
Your posting on his forum, so why should ebay get the credit when he can?  He needs to pay his bills too!
READ THE DARN WIKI!!!!

Chuck Norris...
...can still do FT method
...READS THE WIKI!!!

Offline yhakak

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: January 23, 2013, 12:42:26 AM »
Hey everyone-
 related question about MR points: i got the old business gold bonus of 50,000 miles for 5K spend (since i live in Israel and can't use the card locally - they absolutely kill you with forex fees, etc., i'm not too bummed about the 75K, because i'd have a real problem hitting 10K spend) - anyway, ran a total of about $5450 of charges, and about $715 of returns.
Today, they posted my 50K bonus points (the returns were a while ago, before they posted the points).
So, the question is, do i need to push another $250 of charges on the card to get to 5K after returns, or is it safe to move on? I have a minimum spend on another card i have to start working on...

thanks

Offline PETERP

• View Profile
« Reply #284 on: January 23, 2013, 10:02:32 AM »
Hey everyone-
 related question about MR points: i got the old business gold bonus of 50,000 miles for 5K spend (since i live in Israel and can't use the card locally - they absolutely kill you with forex fees, etc., i'm not too bummed about the 75K, because i'd have a real problem hitting 10K spend) - anyway, ran a total of about $5450 of charges, and about $715 of returns.
Today, they posted my 50K bonus points (the returns were a while ago, before they posted the points).
So, the question is, do i need to push another $250 of charges on the card to get to 5K after returns, or is it safe to move on? I have a minimum spend on another card i have to start working on...

thanks

Never heard of bonus points being clawbacked after returning beneath spend requirement .
Have heard regular points taken back but with that YMMV

Offline noturbizniss

• View Profile
« Reply #285 on: January 23, 2013, 11:54:57 AM »
How often does amex have  these promos? If i just applied last week for 3 cards (2 pulls) is it worth it to apply for this card again now for the 75K and get another pull? Or do they often have 75-100K promos and ill just wait a few months of paying off the 3 i got and apply then.

Thanks all.
READ THE DARN WIKI!!!!

Chuck Norris...
...READS THE WIKI!!!

Offline wierdal832

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: January 23, 2013, 12:28:10 PM »
if i have 100k MR on my plat card and i have 50k on my gold card, what happens if i close my plat card? will i lose the 100k or since i have a gold the points will stay?

Offline noturbizniss

• View Profile
« Reply #287 on: January 23, 2013, 12:34:13 PM »
if i have 100k MR on my plat card and i have 50k on my gold card, what happens if i close my plat card? will i lose the 100k or since i have a gold the points will stay?
They'll stay as they aren't tied to any one card but to the MR account.  The MR account is active as long ads you have one "MR" card.
READ THE DARN WIKI!!!!

Chuck Norris...
...READS THE WIKI!!!

Offline wierdal832

• View Profile
« Reply #288 on: January 23, 2013, 12:36:49 PM »
They'll stay as they aren't tied to any one card but to the MR account.  The MR account is active as long ads you have one "MR" card.

thanks

Offline plainbachur

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: January 23, 2013, 03:23:05 PM »
I got approved today a day after I applied with out a penny to prove in income. Question is how should I go about spending the 10k with out getting a f/r?
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 03:34:37 PM by plainbachur »

Offline MEIR613

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: January 23, 2013, 03:34:49 PM »
LooI got approved today a day after I applied with out a penny to prove in income. Question is how should I go about spending the 10k with out getting a f/r?
Slow 

10k = 4 months
2.5k = 1 month

$600 a Week

Offline milechazzer

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: January 23, 2013, 03:56:34 PM »
I did an Amex 4BM last night for Business Gold Rewards, Starwood Business, Gold Delta Business and Premier Rewards Gold, and the immediate response was "Your Application is Pending. Please call us now." for the first 3. I called the number and provdied the tracking number and verified my information, and they told me I was approved for each of those 3. But for the 4th one, Premier Rewards Gold, the immediate response online was "Your application is pending further review" and it didn't provide a tracking number or say I should call up. When I check my card application status online, it shows "In Progress" and "We will notify you once your application has been processed, or if we need additional information." 

At this point, should I be calling up to inquire about the 4th application that is "pending review" or should I just wait. If I call up to inquire, and I don't even have a tracking number for this application, would I be drawing attention to the other 3 applications that were just approved, and possibly cause trouble for this one?

Offline AJK

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 15
    • View Profile
  • Programs: United Concierge Key; Delta Global Services; American Chairman; US Airways 1K; Hilton Sapphire; Hyatt Tritium; Marriott Californium; Starwood Kryptonium; Hertz Plutonium; National Adamantium, Avis Executive Proactanium
« Reply #292 on: January 23, 2013, 04:23:12 PM »
Wait. Patience is a virtue.
2015: 116K bkd | 1.6M brnd | F: OZ,NH,AA,EK | J: UA,CA,TK,DL,TN,AF,VA | LIH,NRT,ROR,PEK,CNS,BOB,MEL,TLV & Pacific Hopper

Offline businessmachine

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: January 23, 2013, 04:25:38 PM »
I did an Amex 4BM last night for Business Gold Rewards, Starwood Business, Gold Delta Business and Premier Rewards Gold, and the immediate response was "Your Application is Pending. Please call us now." for the first 3. I called the number and provdied the tracking number and verified my information, and they told me I was approved for each of those 3. But for the 4th one, Premier Rewards Gold, the immediate response online was "Your application is pending further review" and it didn't provide a tracking number or say I should call up. When I check my card application status online, it shows "In Progress" and "We will notify you once your application has been processed, or if we need additional information." 

At this point, should I be calling up to inquire about the 4th application that is "pending review" or should I just wait. If I call up to inquire, and I don't even have a tracking number for this application, would I be drawing attention to the other 3 applications that were just approved, and possibly cause trouble for this one?

I would even consider cancelling the application unless its worth risking a second pull. Amex did the same to me a while back for a spg bus and personal app...

Offline dave

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: January 23, 2013, 04:42:28 PM »
Just  Applied for amex gold

There response

. We have processed your application but we need more information before notifying you of our decision.

I need to call now?

Offline milechazzer

• View Profile
« Reply #295 on: January 23, 2013, 04:52:27 PM »
Wait. Patience is a virtue.

thanks

Offline milechazzer

• View Profile
« Reply #296 on: January 24, 2013, 10:43:20 AM »

Just got approved for all 4! Any reason I should check how many hard pulls they did, or is there nothing I can do about it anyway?

Offline yosefchaim

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: January 24, 2013, 07:29:19 PM »
I just finished applying and hit submit and I got this

We are sorry.

Currently, our systems are not responding. Please try again later or call us at 1-800-519-OPEN (6736) to apply for a Card. We apologize for any inconvenience.

To learn more about other flexible solutions you can use to manage and grow your business, please return to American Express OPENSM.

Anyone have an explanation?

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #298 on: January 24, 2013, 07:31:45 PM »
I just finished applying and hit submit and I got this

We are sorry.

Currently, our systems are not responding. Please try again later or call us at 1-800-519-OPEN (6736) to apply for a Card. We apologize for any inconvenience.

To learn more about other flexible solutions you can use to manage and grow your business, please return to American Express OPENSM.

Anyone have an explanation?
http://www.dansdeals.com/archives/27977/comment-page-1#comment-219437
http://www.dansdeals.com/archives/27977/comment-page-1#comment-219444
http://www.dansdeals.com/archives/27977/comment-page-1#comment-219465
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline yosefchaim

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile