Author Topic: Timeshare Promotions  (Read 617 times)

Offline shaulyaakov

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
Timeshare Promotions
« on: July 13, 2018, 10:35:19 AM »
It didn't look like there was a thread on this.

Got a call from Exploria Resorts for a timeshare promo. They have an A- from BBB and seem legit. Does anyone have experience with this company? They have offered programs in Orlando, Smokey Mountains, and Poconos.

Offline Yehuda_H

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: Timeshare Promotions
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2018, 01:36:35 PM »
I went there 4 years ago when they were called "Treetop Villas" - it's a pleasant area; you have to bring your own food though; and it was only about $30 for 3 days/2 nights.
All you had to do was sit in on the timeshare meeting for 90 minutes, but we were done in 15.

Offline yochai

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2019, 07:46:03 PM »
I recently got the 200$ Hilton timeshare promotion package posted on DDMS. We stayed at the Hilton Bonnet Creek and it was great. We also got 150$ park credits and 100$ for a future Hilton stay.
Today I got a call from RCI who are part of Hilton's timeshare program, offering me a 4 night package in the Villa del palmar, Cancun, for 649$. After some negotiating, they gave it to me for 449$. It's good for 30 months with no blackout dates.
Is this a good deal? Does anyone have experience with them? Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Offline Yammer

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2019, 11:02:33 PM »

I recently got the 200$ Hilton timeshare promotion package posted on DDMS. We stayed at the Hilton Bonnet Creek and it was great. We also got 150$ park credits and 100$ for a future Hilton stay.
Today I got a call from RCI who are part of Hilton's timeshare program, offering me a 4 night package in the Villa del palmar, Cancun, for 649$. After some negotiating, they gave it to me for 449$. It's good for 30 months with no blackout dates.
Is this a good deal? Does anyone have experience with them? Any help will be greatly appreciated!

RCI is one of the 2 companies that control most ( if not all ) of the Timeshares.

However be advised that many companies "claim" to be the RCI but really are some Mexican companies that may not be around in a few months

Offline yochai

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2019, 11:24:48 PM »

RCI is one of the 2 companies that control most ( if not all ) of the Timeshares.

However be advised that many companies "claim" to be the RCI but really are some Mexican companies that may not be around in a few months
Thanks. Are you saying it's a scam? They had all the information about my Hilton stay. The email I got was from Pro Vacations, a travel agency based in Orlando

Offline Yammer

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Yesterday at 12:36:23 AM »
Thanks. Are you saying it's a scam? They had all the information about my Hilton stay. The email I got was from Pro Vacations, a travel agency based in Orlando
Not all are a scam. But there companies come and go. As you just stated now the company is called Pro Vacations...it's not the RCI.

I would recommend only going with the big brands. ( Whyndam Hilton etc.)