DansDeals Forum > Tech Talk

Calling app for blackberry

(1/2) > >>

lbvtch:
is there an app for blackberry that uses data or wifi to make phone calls?
for example for iphone txtplus, you can buy money and you can make calls international for pretty cheep.

springles:

--- Quote from: lbvtch on March 25, 2012, 06:16:57 PM ---is there an app for blackberry that uses data or wifi to make phone calls?
for example for iphone txtplus, you can buy money and you can make calls international for pretty cheep.

--- End quote ---
You can get the google voice app for blackberry but not sure what the international rates are.

Name Changed:

--- Quote from: springles on March 25, 2012, 08:31:32 PM ---You can get the google voice app for blackberry but not sure what the international rates are.

--- End quote ---
From my knowledge this app will use minutes - is is not over wifi or data...

PlatinumGuy:

--- Quote from: Name Changed on March 25, 2012, 09:45:39 PM ---From my knowledge this app will use minutes - is is not over wifi or data...

--- End quote ---
It seems to vary across devices. Me and friends with BB's all had different experiences.

App is crap and totally unreliable though.

Name Changed:

--- Quote from: PlatinumGuy on March 25, 2012, 09:47:33 PM ---It seems to vary across devices. Me and friends with BB's all had different experiences.

App is crap and totally unreliable though.

--- End quote ---
Makes sense

Either way I have a BB, I have looked around for such an app a while ago and didn't find.

The closest solution I found  - I think IM Plus makes an app that you could use ur skype account for #g or wifi calls

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version