Author Topic: A Rally in Honor... Mohamed Merah Yimach Shemo  (Read 26831 times)

Offline daganster

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
  • Programs: AA Lifetime Gold
Re: A Rally in Honor... Mohamed Merah Yimach Shemo
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2012, 11:24:45 AM »
You need to read comprehend and than respond, get it?

Offline AJK

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 15
    • View Profile
  • Programs: United Concierge Key; Delta Global Services; American Chairman; US Airways 1K; Hilton Sapphire; Hyatt Tritium; Marriott Californium; Starwood Kryptonium; Hertz Plutonium; National Adamantium, Avis Executive Proactanium
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2012, 11:29:42 AM »
I was giving an example from the Gaza strip. They have these rally's all over the world!!!!

Even so, they don't comprise the majority of Muslims. Saying the majority of Muslims are extremists is simply untrue.

Stop calling people ignorant your making yourself look stupid:)

Not quite sure this comment makes sense, but, again, I was not suggesting you may be ignorant as an ad hominem attack. Simply stating a possible fact.
2015: 116K bkd | 1.6M brnd | F: OZ,NH,AA,EK | J: UA,CA,TK,DL,TN,AF,VA | LIH,NRT,ROR,PEK,CNS,BOB,MEL,TLV & Pacific Hopper

Offline bubbles

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 67
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2012, 11:30:24 AM »
You need to read comprehend and than respond, get it?

stop a second. take a deep breathe. now relax

Offline meshugener

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Amex Platinum, Chase Freedom 10X10 Exclusives, Avis Presidents Club, National Executive, Hertz 5 Star, Hilton Gold, Accor Platinum, Hyatt Platinum, Marriott Silver, SPG Gold, Club Carlson Gold
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2012, 11:45:35 AM »
Deep in your heart: how many jewish fellows here don't have a good feeling or sympathy with what Baruch Goldstein did? Thats life: we all have a (in our mind) a positive view on someone who did a courageous act on our behalf. (doesn't matter if you believe its the right way to it).
Love me or hate me. I still love you.

Offline Ergel

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
Re: Re: A Rally in Honor... Mohamed Merah Yimach Shemo
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2012, 11:53:04 AM »
Deep in your heart: how many jewish fellows here don't have a good feeling or sympathy with what Baruch Goldstein did? Thats life: we all have a (in our mind) a positive view on someone who did a courageous act on our behalf. (doesn't matter if you believe its the right way to it).
When was the last time there was a Jewish rallyto celebrate a killer?
Life isn't about checking the boxes. Nobody cares.

Offline elikay

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2012, 11:58:55 AM »
Judaism doesn't condone acts of murder against those of another religion, Islam does.

Offline Ergel

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2012, 11:59:48 AM »
Judaism doesn't condone acts of murder against those of another religion, Islam celebrates them.
FTFY

Offline AJK

• View Profile
  • Programs: United Concierge Key; Delta Global Services; American Chairman; US Airways 1K; Hilton Sapphire; Hyatt Tritium; Marriott Californium; Starwood Kryptonium; Hertz Plutonium; National Adamantium, Avis Executive Proactanium
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2012, 12:01:02 PM »
Judaism doesn't condone acts of murder against those of another religion, Islam does.

Amalek.
2015: 116K bkd | 1.6M brnd | F: OZ,NH,AA,EK | J: UA,CA,TK,DL,TN,AF,VA | LIH,NRT,ROR,PEK,CNS,BOB,MEL,TLV & Pacific Hopper

Offline Mocha

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2012, 12:02:44 PM »
Baseless statement. Politically motivated statement or not it was still condoned.
http://www.jpost.com/DiplomacyAndPolitics/Article.aspx?id=262783

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2012, 12:05:17 PM »
Baseless statement. Politically motivated statement or not it was still condoned.
http://www.jpost.com/DiplomacyAndPolitics/Article.aspx?id=262783
Sure, that's the public statement.
Now look in their textbooks.
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline HelpMe

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2012, 12:27:54 PM »
When tens of thousands celebrated in the streets after 911 would that be consider a handful or a few?  ::)
"Elvis Has Left The Building"

Offline Dan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2012, 12:29:21 PM »
Apparently if it's not a majority it's just a few  ::)
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline Ergel

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2012, 12:32:54 PM »
Apparently if it's not a majority it's just a few  ::)
Or a handful. :P
But I still think that doesn't mean we should hate all of them

Offline AJK

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2012, 12:33:26 PM »
Hey, wait! Let me get in on this:

::)

Now I feel better.

You people are getting caught up in semantics. "Handful" or not, the fact remains: it is not the entire, nor even the majority, of the religion.

Offline Dan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2012, 12:35:37 PM »
Nobody is saying it's the entire religion or a majority, what exactly is your point?

What people are saying is that to deny that there are massive sects of Islam and a massive amount of Muslims out there that glorify killing innocents in the name allah is being naive.  It may be small percentage-wise, but it still adds up.

Doesn't mean we should hate them all, but there is a fundamental problem going on here that needs fixing by people within the muslim world.

Offline AJK

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2012, 12:39:45 PM »
Actually, my point is Mocha's point, but which I'll gladly agree with (less the seemingly incessant semantic games):

Now now, it's not fair to taint an entire religion based on a handful of wackos.

Offline Mocha

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2012, 12:42:09 PM »
Nobody is saying it's the entire religion or a majority, what exactly is your point?

What people are saying is that to deny that there are massive sects of Islam and a massive amount of Muslims out there that glorify killing innocents in the name allah is being naive.  It may be small percentage-wise, but it still adds up.

Doesn't mean we should hate them all, but there is a fundamental problem going on here that needs fixing by people within the muslim world.
You said before "now look in their textbooks" and now you say "nobody is saying it's the majority". ???

My point (and I believe AJK's point) was that its unfair to say that "they" practice a "rotten religion".

Offline meshugener

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Amex Platinum, Chase Freedom 10X10 Exclusives, Avis Presidents Club, National Executive, Hertz 5 Star, Hilton Gold, Accor Platinum, Hyatt Platinum, Marriott Silver, SPG Gold, Club Carlson Gold
« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2012, 12:47:05 PM »
Al Jazeera received the video of the rampage along with a letter from al-qeada. On the video there are sounds of gun-shots and the crying of the victims follows. The editorial board is still discussing weather to broadcast the video. Pres. Sarkozy asked them not to air it under any circumstances due to respect for the victims. Lets see what Allah's followers will decide.
Love me or hate me. I still love you.

Offline Dan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 27, 2012, 12:47:38 PM »
Actually, my point is Mocha's point, but which I'll gladly agree with (less the seemingly incessant semantic games):

Again, define handful.
Handful implies a lone lunatic like Goldstein and McVeigh.
Do you honestly feel that's the case?

You said before "now look in their textbooks" and now you say "nobody is saying it's the majority". ???

My point (and I believe AJK's point) was that its unfair to say that "they" practice a "rotten religion".
I'm not claiming all muslim textbooks glorify killing innocents in the name of allah.  However they do exist and that's a fact.

It's not the religion that's rotten, it's the extremists that have highjacked the religion for their own political reasons that's rotten.  But to brush it away and deny that there aren't hundreds of thousands if not millions of brainwashed killers and those who celebrate killers, who practice islam, is again, being naive and overly PC.

Offline elikay

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 27, 2012, 12:51:40 PM »
They'll decide based on what does the most to further their agenda. Sometimes political correctness is the answer other times gruesome brutality. Now, I do believe that arabs can be nice people and that we've lived side by side with arabs for thousands of years. But when tickled the wrong way, the pereh odom comes out with raging force. Additonally don't try to water down their religion, they may not all be murderers but their religion condones it.