Author Topic: A Rally in Honor... Mohamed Merah Yimach Shemo  (Read 26835 times)

Offline meshugener

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Amex Platinum, Chase Freedom 10X10 Exclusives, Avis Presidents Club, National Executive, Hertz 5 Star, Hilton Gold, Accor Platinum, Hyatt Platinum, Marriott Silver, SPG Gold, Club Carlson Gold
Re: A Rally in Honor... Mohamed Merah Yimach Shemo
« Reply #60 on: March 28, 2012, 02:28:17 PM »
No, the rabbi's name was Meir Kahana HY"D. Kach is an Israel-based group, while JDL is an American.
Love me or hate me. I still love you.

Offline HelpMe

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 28, 2012, 03:12:23 PM »
No, the rabbi's name was Meir Kahana HY"D. Kach is an Israel-based group, while JDL is an American.
So both groups were not founded by Kahane?
"Elvis Has Left The Building"

Offline meshugener

• View Profile
  • Programs: Amex Platinum, Chase Freedom 10X10 Exclusives, Avis Presidents Club, National Executive, Hertz 5 Star, Hilton Gold, Accor Platinum, Hyatt Platinum, Marriott Silver, SPG Gold, Club Carlson Gold
« Reply #62 on: March 28, 2012, 03:42:09 PM »
Both were founded by him. He lived in NY, and in the '60s (IIRC) he moved to Israel.

Offline SuperFlyer

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 28, 2012, 07:03:22 PM »
No need to be politically correct.

If a very big part of a religion doesn't condone, or even worse, they support and cheer terrorists, they are called rotten. I know some are nice bla bla ajk bla. As so many can stand up and complain, and rally when they aren't happy with Israel, so to should they do when terrorist attacks happen to condone those act.

@ ajk: How many religions in the world are as vicious as the muslims proportion wise?  Don't find me some little sect somewhere.

@ ajk: How many conflicts in the world (read: war) do NOT involve at least 1 muslim party?

@ ajk: How many religions do you know where they have mass public executions (and the likes) where the crowd cheers and is all excited, including women and kids.

@ ajk: I have many more, and much more graphic examples to prove what garbage we are talking about.

Offline Expert Flyer

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
    • View Profile
  • Programs: EL AL PLATINUM, *A G, *O SAPPHIRE, HUMAN RACE PLATINUM FOR LIFE, IRAN AIR PLUTONIUM
« Reply #64 on: March 28, 2012, 07:10:42 PM »

If a very big part of a religion doesn't condone, or even worse, they support and cheer terrorists, they are called rotten. I know some are nice bla bla ajk bla. As so many can stand up and complain, and rally when they aren't happy with Israel, so to should they do when terrorist attacks happen to condone those act.

@ ajk: How many religions in the world are as vicious as the muslims proportion wise?  Don't find me some little sect somewhere.

@ ajk: How many conflicts in the world (read: war) do NOT involve at least 1 muslim party?

@ ajk: How many religions do you know where they have mass public executions (and the likes) where the crowd cheers and is all excited, including women and kids.

@ ajk: I have many more, and much more graphic examples to prove what garbage we are talking about.

+1!

Offline daganster

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
  • Programs: AA Lifetime Gold
« Reply #65 on: March 28, 2012, 07:37:48 PM »

+1
Are we done with the"handful" topic:)

Offline HelpMe

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 28, 2012, 07:42:49 PM »
Are we done with the"handful" topic:)
We put the handful/few BS to rest!!!
"Elvis Has Left The Building"

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #67 on: March 28, 2012, 09:00:55 PM »

Yup, I think the strongest point is that we see that they are so quick to protest a cartoon, yet where are the protestors against something like 9/11 if it is just a handful of people besmirching their entire religion?
On the contrary they partied in the streets...
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline AJK

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 15
    • View Profile
  • Programs: United Concierge Key; Delta Global Services; American Chairman; US Airways 1K; Hilton Sapphire; Hyatt Tritium; Marriott Californium; Starwood Kryptonium; Hertz Plutonium; National Adamantium, Avis Executive Proactanium
« Reply #68 on: March 28, 2012, 09:12:10 PM »

Jewish people vs. Amalek. We'd proportionally be even more. We just don't know who they are... Yet.

Enough.

Jews, too, would kill the women and children of Amalek, sparing no one. Not even three-day-old baby.

Good for you.
2015: 116K bkd | 1.6M brnd | F: OZ,NH,AA,EK | J: UA,CA,TK,DL,TN,AF,VA | LIH,NRT,ROR,PEK,CNS,BOB,MEL,TLV & Pacific Hopper

Offline SuperFlyer

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 29, 2012, 03:38:14 AM »
@ ajk: you are now a certified moron and/or muslim.

You win by wearing out the people till they are too tired to argue.

Your answers make no sense.

Eg: answering "enough" isn't an answer.

We have to deal with amalek because they are descendants of apes and pigs, or maybe because they wanted to obliterate us?

About the capital punishment by jews: As the talmud states: A courthouse that sentenced someone to death more than once in 70 years were called bloodthirsty.
If you would learn how the death is carried out, you would know that it is meant to take a few seconds at most. (Strangling for instance cuts the bloodflow to the brain, which kills a person very fast, and not just the oxygen which takes long)
Efforts were made when hanging the person (post execution) to hang around his middle (and not head) + to leave him/her hang for a few seconds only, as not to embarrass the deceased.

@ ajk: you are a disgrace for comparing judaism to this religion of barbarians, when the jews were the first to institute morally correct laws.

I take back the word moron. You are worse than that.

I hereby challenge you again to put up a poll to see what the general oppinion might be about who is the biggest pest right now on ddf, and who is injecting the most anti-social feelings in what people are trying to keep a friendly place.

Offline AJK

• View Profile
  • Programs: United Concierge Key; Delta Global Services; American Chairman; US Airways 1K; Hilton Sapphire; Hyatt Tritium; Marriott Californium; Starwood Kryptonium; Hertz Plutonium; National Adamantium, Avis Executive Proactanium
« Reply #70 on: March 29, 2012, 09:41:37 AM »
I will not resort to ad hominem attacks, a sure sign someone has come up strikingly empty in the "intelligent responses" quota.

And, for the record, me disagreeing with you (or anyone else), does not compel the conclusion that I am anti-social, no matter how much you will it.

If you want to have an intellectual debate sans personal attacks, great. If not, be quiet.
2015: 116K bkd | 1.6M brnd | F: OZ,NH,AA,EK | J: UA,CA,TK,DL,TN,AF,VA | LIH,NRT,ROR,PEK,CNS,BOB,MEL,TLV & Pacific Hopper

Offline mercaz1

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 29, 2012, 09:42:42 AM »
i agree thatr regular muslims  should protest the extremists in their midsts.

in roman times they had the colisiuem where there were thousands cheering for the death of people, in the middle ages they also cheered when people were hanged or someone was condemed to death
besides the last 25 years most terrorists were white and most wars were not with muslims

Offline Mocha

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 29, 2012, 09:48:11 AM »
If you want to have an intellectual debate sans personal attacks, great. If not, be quiet.
+1 we're not looking for fights or rants, just trying to have an ideological debate.

@SuperFlyer I want to hear how to you can philosophically differentiate the following..

Differentiate for me the commandment of timche Amalek (that in today's day and age is looked at as biblical genocide), which was the killing of an entire race, we were commanded to kill woman and children. If one can understand that mitzvah (which to be frank I don't, but that could just be me, and if I were asked today to kill someone today that is 1000% a decedent from Amalek I would say "sorry no-can-do"), explain to me as if I were an impartial outsider why that is different than the minds of these twisted Muslim terrorists that truly believe they are doing G-ds will, and they have been brain-washed that all non-Muslims are the "Amalek" and have to be wiped out completely.

Offline SuperFlyer

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 29, 2012, 09:49:39 AM »
I was talking about wars of today, and the romans were 2000 years ago, and no, it wasn't a goo thing, like the bullfights are not really looked up to, except they did it with humans.

Offline SuperFlyer

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 29, 2012, 09:51:06 AM »
+1 we're not looking for fights or rants, just trying to have an ideological debate.

@SuperFlyer I want to hear how to you can philosophically differentiate the following..

Differentiate for me the commandment of timche Amalek (that in today's day and age is looked at as biblical genocide), which was the killing of an entire race, we were commanded to kill woman and children. If one can understand that mitzvah (which to be frank I don't, but that could just be me, and if I were asked today to kill someone today that is 1000% a decedent from Amalek I would say "sorry no-can-do"), explain to me as if I were an impartial outsider why that is different then the minds of these twisted Muslim terrorists that truly believe they are doing G-ds will, and they have been brain washed that all non-muslims are the "Amalek" and have to be wiped out completely.

Lets rephrase, The year 1944, would you understand a commandment to kill the germans?

Offline AJK

• View Profile
« Reply #75 on: March 29, 2012, 09:51:26 AM »

Differentiate for me the commandment of timche Amalek (that in today's day and age is looked at as biblical genocide), which was the killing of an entire race, we were commanded to kill woman and children. If one can understand that mitzvah (which to be frank I don't, but that could just be me, and if I were asked today to kill someone today that is 1000% a decedent from Amalek I would say "sorry no-can-do"), explain to me as if I were an impartial outsider why that is different then the minds of these twisted Muslim terrorists that truly believe they are doing G-ds will, and they have been brain washed that all non-muslims are the "Amalek" and have to be wiped out completely.

+1

Now we're talking - A point I would've made to someone willing to engage in mature discussion.

Offline Mocha

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 29, 2012, 09:52:18 AM »
Lets rephrase, The year 1944, would you understand a commandment to kill the germans?
Woman and children? Hell no. Nazi soldiers? Definitely

Offline meshugener

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 29, 2012, 09:53:10 AM »
Mr. Marcez, based on your last line I believe you still live in the 19th century. Welcome to the 21st century! We have a lot of good stuff out here! Feel free to explore your new world! What do you want? Have you ever heard about the automobile? The telephone? These are very usefull products! Try it!

Offline SuperFlyer

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 29, 2012, 09:58:03 AM »
Woman and children? Hell no. Nazi soldiers? Definitely

Lets rephrase again: you go with a time machine and an ak47 back to the year 1891, and adolf yimach shemoi is 2 years old. Can you kill him?

Offline mercaz1

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 29, 2012, 10:02:25 AM »
Mr. Marcez, based on your last line I believe you still live in the 19th century. Welcome to the 21st century! We have a lot of good stuff out here! Feel free to explore your new world! What do you want? Have you ever heard about the automobile? The telephone? These are very usefull products! Try it!
how is that an answer to what i said
25 years is a drop in the bucket if you study history.
the muslims have still not killed as many as hitler or stalin or mao- is germany or russia or china consiudered a rotten country now- maybe but not definitley
so in another 25 years muslims might not be considered rotten either