Author Topic: A Rally in Honor... Mohamed Merah Yimach Shemo  (Read 26829 times)

Offline AJK

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 15
    • View Profile
  • Programs: United Concierge Key; Delta Global Services; American Chairman; US Airways 1K; Hilton Sapphire; Hyatt Tritium; Marriott Californium; Starwood Kryptonium; Hertz Plutonium; National Adamantium, Avis Executive Proactanium
Re: A Rally in Honor... Mohamed Merah Yimach Shemo
« Reply #120 on: March 29, 2012, 12:11:02 PM »
were there mass protests by jews everywhere when boruch goldstien killed people

Oiy. You just walked off the cliff.
2015: 116K bkd | 1.6M brnd | F: OZ,NH,AA,EK | J: UA,CA,TK,DL,TN,AF,VA | LIH,NRT,ROR,PEK,CNS,BOB,MEL,TLV & Pacific Hopper

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #121 on: March 29, 2012, 12:12:08 PM »
were there mass protests by jews everywhere when boruch goldstien killed people
Again, you've compared 1 lunatic to a massive movement in the muslim world that has struck hundreds if not thousands of times, or as AJK calls, a few.
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline mercaz1

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: March 29, 2012, 12:14:31 PM »
that is true that it was only one person but if we all rose up to kill amalek then it would be similar

Offline AJK

• View Profile
  • Programs: United Concierge Key; Delta Global Services; American Chairman; US Airways 1K; Hilton Sapphire; Hyatt Tritium; Marriott Californium; Starwood Kryptonium; Hertz Plutonium; National Adamantium, Avis Executive Proactanium
« Reply #123 on: March 29, 2012, 12:15:15 PM »
Again, you've compared 1 lunatic to a massive movement in the muslim world that has struck hundreds if not thousands of times, or as AJK calls, a few.

Because you can't seem to wrap your head around this, here goes again:

You people are getting caught up in semantics. "Handful" or not, the fact remains: it is not the entire, nor even the majority, of the religion.

In Spanish (in case that will work better):

Es la gente se está atrapado en la semántica. "Un puñado" o no, el hecho permanece: no es el todo, ni siquiera la mayoría, de la religión.
2015: 116K bkd | 1.6M brnd | F: OZ,NH,AA,EK | J: UA,CA,TK,DL,TN,AF,VA | LIH,NRT,ROR,PEK,CNS,BOB,MEL,TLV & Pacific Hopper

Offline HelpMe

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: March 29, 2012, 12:16:34 PM »
This started out with the handful/few nonsense. That was quickly debunked now we have new nonsense. The ironic part is every time I ask questions about Judaism the same few members accuse me of trashing the religion. I hope this tread is an eye opener for some of you.
"Elvis Has Left The Building"

Offline AJK

• View Profile
« Reply #125 on: March 29, 2012, 12:18:38 PM »
This started out with the handful/few nonsense. That was quickly debunked now we have new nonsense. The ironic part is every time I ask questions about Judaism the same few members accuse me of trashing the religion. I hope this tread is an eye opener for some of you.

Despite what you may think, the world does not revolve around you, Mr. HelpMe, sir.

And, it would do you well to read the above post, as you, too, can't seem to understand what semantics means. Wait, that's right: you can't.

Offline HelpMe

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: March 29, 2012, 12:33:46 PM »
BTW, from now on you can say what you want, I'm out of this topic. I will leave my anger and heat for better stuff, so feel free to use whatever negative words you can find on me, because nothing will fire back.
+1 Add me to the list.
"Elvis Has Left The Building"

Offline good sam

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: March 29, 2012, 12:45:47 PM »
This Amalek analogy is ridiculous.  When we start killing Amalek, men women and children, the world can decide how it wants to deal with it.  Right now, we have Muslims killing all other religions, men women and children.  The rest of the world, Jews included, think this is wrong, and so we have to deal with it appropriately. 

Comparing it to Amalek merely allows us to see where they are coming from.  But because we don't believe in the Quran, we have to defend ourselves against these religious lunatics (and yes, feel free to call me that when I take up arms against Amaleki babies).   
If you don't care why would you comment?
HT: DMYD

Offline SuperFlyer

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: March 29, 2012, 12:49:52 PM »

Even this 'lunatic', was a doctor who had enough treating jewish victims of terror and become nuts.

I'm not surprised.

He was condemned by almost everyone.

Don't have to say what happens to terrorists when such happens.

They get glorified, lots of money.....

Offline AJK

• View Profile
« Reply #129 on: March 29, 2012, 12:57:55 PM »
This Amalek analogy is ridiculous.  When we start killing Amalek, men women and children, the world can decide how it wants to deal with it.  Right now, we have [extremist] Muslims killing all other religions, men women and children.  The rest of the world, Jews included, think this is wrong, and so we have to deal with it appropriately. 

FTFY

Again, why is time relevant? And even if it somehow were, how do you think "the world" will react to a certain religion killing "innocent" children?

But because we don't believe in the Quran, we have to defend ourselves against these religious lunatics (and yes, feel free to call me that when I take up arms against Amaleki babies).   

I agree 100%.

Offline jj1000

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 29367
    • View Profile
  • Location: The value of a forum such as this one is not in that one can post a question and receive an answer, but in that the question has most likely been asked before, and the answer is available to him that will but only use the search function.
  • Programs: 1. Search on google. 2. Search in the right board of DDF with a general word or two. 3. Read the wiki. 4. Read the thread. 5. Ask away.
« Reply #130 on: March 29, 2012, 12:59:05 PM »
That has about as much relevance to this discussions as me saying "if our religion claims the sun revolves around the earth, then Galileo would be right!" ... which is to say, none.
I didn't get this, Jews do or do not believe the sun revolves around the earth?
See my 5 step program to your left <--

(Real signature under my location)

Offline AJK

• View Profile
« Reply #131 on: March 29, 2012, 01:01:11 PM »
I didn't get this, Jews do or do not believe the sun revolves around the earth?

I can't tell if you're being serious...

Offline mclovin

• View Profile
« Reply #132 on: March 29, 2012, 01:05:22 PM »
i believe there actually is a ?ramban/rambam? that says the earth is the center of the universe. i asked one of my rabbeim about it and he said he spoke to a physicist and somehow they revolve around each other and are both the center of the universe or something like that

Offline Walk On the Ocean

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: March 29, 2012, 01:07:57 PM »
FTFY

Again, why is time relevant?
It is relevant because we know Amalek will only be killed when Mashiach comes. And when that happens the world will see the truth about Hashem and the fact that he was hidden for all these years.
I understand that you think it's only a "handful" but if more could get away with it they would. THAT is why it is so scary to try justify Islam in the name of it being "just a few" because soon it will be so vast that we won't be able to contain it.

Offline good sam

• View Profile
« Reply #134 on: March 29, 2012, 01:08:56 PM »
FTFY

Again, why is time relevant? And even if it somehow were, how do you think "the world" will react to a certain religion killing "innocent" children?

I agree 100%.
As I said, time is relevant only to the extent that it affects the present.  If (extremist?) Jews begin killing innocent children, I expect the world to respond with outrage and wage a full-out war against them.  Right now, the Muslims are the perpetrators, so why aren't we responding accordingly?

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #135 on: March 29, 2012, 01:11:18 PM »
Right now, the Muslims are the perpetrators, so why aren't we responding accordingly?
Because we need to be PC at all costs.
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline jj1000

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Location: The value of a forum such as this one is not in that one can post a question and receive an answer, but in that the question has most likely been asked before, and the answer is available to him that will but only use the search function.
  • Programs: 1. Search on google. 2. Search in the right board of DDF with a general word or two. 3. Read the wiki. 4. Read the thread. 5. Ask away.
« Reply #136 on: March 29, 2012, 01:14:28 PM »
Completely OT and I am sorry for that, this can probably be a new thread maybe called hshkafa or something. Either way I believe that the sun revolves around the earth (based on the rambam). And scientifically it is an embarrassment to Einstein's theory of relativity that many think the possibility of the sun revolving around the earth is an impossibility.

Offline mercaz1

• View Profile
« Reply #137 on: March 29, 2012, 01:15:59 PM »
i think taht if you ask a true brisker they will tell you that the sun does revolve around the earth like the rambam

Offline jj1000

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: March 29, 2012, 01:16:57 PM »
i think taht if you ask a true brisker they will tell you that the sun does revolve around the earth like the rambam
Do I have brisker status now? :) (is that a good thing?)

Offline good sam

• View Profile
« Reply #139 on: March 29, 2012, 01:17:30 PM »
Because we need to be PC at all costs.
+1.  Oh, the costs of freedom and equality.