Author Topic: A Rally in Honor... Mohamed Merah Yimach Shemo  (Read 26834 times)

Offline AJK

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 15
    • View Profile
  • Programs: United Concierge Key; Delta Global Services; American Chairman; US Airways 1K; Hilton Sapphire; Hyatt Tritium; Marriott Californium; Starwood Kryptonium; Hertz Plutonium; National Adamantium, Avis Executive Proactanium
Re: A Rally in Honor... Mohamed Merah Yimach Shemo
« Reply #160 on: March 29, 2012, 03:31:28 PM »
AJK - how do you know this is only the interpretation of the extremists?

Well, I'm certainly not a expert on semitic religions, but the fact that not all religious Muslims practice the fine skill of blowing themselves to bits and hijacking airplanes should be worth something.
2015: 116K bkd | 1.6M brnd | F: OZ,NH,AA,EK | J: UA,CA,TK,DL,TN,AF,VA | LIH,NRT,ROR,PEK,CNS,BOB,MEL,TLV & Pacific Hopper

Offline good sam

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: March 29, 2012, 03:32:07 PM »
Well, I'm certainly not a expert on semitic religions, but the fact that not all religious Muslims practice the fine skill of blowing themselves to bits and hijacking airplanes should be worth something.
Not everyone can be a gadol hador
If you don't care why would you comment?
HT: DMYD

Offline meshugener

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Amex Platinum, Chase Freedom 10X10 Exclusives, Avis Presidents Club, National Executive, Hertz 5 Star, Hilton Gold, Accor Platinum, Hyatt Platinum, Marriott Silver, SPG Gold, Club Carlson Gold
« Reply #162 on: March 29, 2012, 03:37:35 PM »
You are so cute.
Love me or hate me. I still love you.

Offline Walk On the Ocean

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: March 29, 2012, 03:41:27 PM »
AJK - how do you know this is only the interpretation of the extremists?
+1
Furthermore, it states in the quran that abuse of women is allowed. What does that tell you? That this is a religion of peace? And BTW you don't have to be considered a "radical" "small handful of muslims" if you follow the quran. MOST of them do.
If they want to practice brutality, then let them do so on their own and in the privacy of their homes/communities. We (americans and jews) do not need to be killed in honor of their religion (and then be told that they should board planes without extra security etc.) THEY THEMSELVES HAVE GIVEN EVERYONE EXCUSES TO DESPISE THEM AND THEY CREATED THESE STEREOTYPES AND FEARS THAT WE ALL HAVE WHEN WE THINK "ISLAM"
AND THE SICKEST PART IS: THEY ARE PROUD OF IT.
Sure you can sit the rest of your life and nitpick the Amalek thing, but in the end of the day they are totally not comparable. Amalek PROVOKED US and harmed us for NO reason. Did we ever physically provoke/harm the islamists for NO REASON?
« Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 03:49:33 PM by Walk On the Ocean »

Offline Walk On the Ocean

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: March 29, 2012, 03:46:33 PM »
And btw, When the time comes to kill amalek we will hot be holding rallies of honor and breaking laws. How do i know that? Because it says in the torah that we must follow the laws of the government "Dinoh d'malchuso dina".  I guess thats the difference between Judaism and Islam. One is barbaric and one is not

Offline meshugener

• View Profile
  • Programs: Amex Platinum, Chase Freedom 10X10 Exclusives, Avis Presidents Club, National Executive, Hertz 5 Star, Hilton Gold, Accor Platinum, Hyatt Platinum, Marriott Silver, SPG Gold, Club Carlson Gold
« Reply #165 on: March 29, 2012, 04:00:08 PM »
On your post #1: their grand-grandparents of 4,000 years ago provoked us, and we are required to kill today's men and women.

Offline mercaz1

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: March 29, 2012, 04:23:35 PM »
+1
Furthermore, it states in the quran that abuse of women is allowed. What does that tell you? That this is a religion of peace? And BTW you don't have to be considered a "radical" "small handful of muslims" if you follow the quran. MOST of them do.
If they want to practice brutality, then let them do so on their own and in the privacy of their homes/communities. We (americans and jews) do not need to be killed in honor of their religion (and then be told that they should board planes without extra security etc.) THEY THEMSELVES HAVE GIVEN EVERYONE EXCUSES TO DESPISE THEM AND THEY CREATED THESE STEREOTYPES AND FEARS THAT WE ALL HAVE WHEN WE THINK "ISLAM"
AND THE SICKEST PART IS: THEY ARE PROUD OF IT.
Sure you can sit the rest of your life and nitpick the Amalek thing, but in the end of the day they are totally not comparable. Amalek PROVOKED US and harmed us for NO reason. Did we ever physically provoke/harm the islamists for NO REASON?
according to them we are provoking them by being in palestine and the usa meddling in their affairs

Offline meshugener

• View Profile
« Reply #167 on: March 29, 2012, 05:07:31 PM »
A lot of them are not killing because Israel, its a religious mitzvah.