Author Topic: Turkish Airlines  (Read 272014 times)

Offline chemsensor

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: Turkish Airlines
« Reply #1280 on: February 10, 2024, 04:11:06 AM »
Looking for booking flight of Turkish to Dubai(Turkish airlines) in Feb. Thanks

or upgrade
« Last Edit: February 10, 2024, 04:14:23 AM by chemsensor »

Offline chemsensor

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: February 10, 2024, 04:12:09 AM »
I have a large credit on Turkish from cancelled flights in pst. Anyway to use it on partner airlines?
Looking for booking flight of Turkish to Dubai(Turkish airlines) in Feb. Thanks Does your credit work?

Offline hvaces42

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: February 14, 2024, 05:56:02 PM »

TK website and call center do not recognize KSC as a valid airport. Every other *A carrier had saver J award availability for me EWR-WAW-KSC except TK.  >:(

Booked the long haul portion because I was stuck with 90k in TK and didnt want to pay for 1 what I could pay for 2 under the expiring award chart.
Fair warning - Any PMs sent in response to forum posts are fair game for ridicule in public.

Offline bmw

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: February 15, 2024, 09:37:53 AM »
website has updated to reflect new prices

connecting domestic itineraries cost the same much as nonstop

Offline Aerial Dag

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: February 15, 2024, 09:51:23 AM »
website has updated to reflect new prices
:'( :'( :'(

Offline El Capitan

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Haha I wish!
« Reply #1285 on: February 20, 2024, 07:25:20 AM »
Booked UA SFO-MEL for 3/3 before the devaluation. 75k in J

I've been waiting for LAX-MEL to open up so I can switch.

My question is, should it open up, can I still call and pay just the change fee? Or will they now ask for the difference in miles to 140k?

TIA!
Still looking for a good MS method :)

Offline bmw

• View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: February 20, 2024, 02:06:16 PM »
i imagine will ask the difference..

Offline El Capitan

• View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: February 20, 2024, 11:05:02 PM »
i imagine will ask the difference..
Ouch. Hoping you're wrong. ty tho

Offline Dr Moose

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: February 25, 2024, 05:58:26 PM »
Booked UA SFO-MEL for 3/3 before the devaluation. 75k in J

I've been waiting for LAX-MEL to open up so I can switch.

My question is, should it open up, can I still call and pay just the change fee? Or will they now ask for the difference in miles to 140k?

TIA!
I was wondering similar, if I'd want to change dates but keep the same route will they charge the new mileage amounts?
Hey there! I am using DansDeals Forums.

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #1289 on: February 25, 2024, 06:03:00 PM »
I was wondering similar, if I'd want to change dates but keep the same route will they charge the new mileage amounts?
I'd assume so.
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline Joel

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 76
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum, National EE, Hertz PC, Enterprise Platinum, Avis PC
« Reply #1290 on: March 06, 2024, 08:24:29 PM »
Guess they are seeing less award bookings.

https://www.turkishairlines.com/en-int/miles-and-smiles/campaigns/spring-festival-at-miles-20-percent-refund

Milesback Campaign Terms and Conditions
The offer is valid for award tickets issued between 04/03/2024-31/03/2024, with travel dates between 04/03/2024-31/08/2024.
The offer is valid on one-way or round trip flights in Economy Class and Business Class across all our network, Türkiye domestic flights included.
Our members will be refunded 20% Miles for all award tickets issued and flown on their behalf within the scope of the campaign. These Miles are not Status Miles.
In award tickets issued for more than one person, only the amount of award ticket Miles issued in their own name is within the scope of the campaign.
Miles will be added to the member's account within 1 week of the flight. These Miles can be used until December 31, 2025.
Tickets that do not meet the campaign conditions but are reissued in accordance with the campaign conditions will not be eligible
Changes in reservation for award tickets issued within the scope of the promotion are allowed, taking into account the ticketing 04/03/2024-31/03/2024 and the travel date of 04/03/2024-31/08/2024.
All taxes will be charged.
Taxes and additional services paid with miles are outside the scope of the campaign.
Miles&Smiles Award Ticket rules apply within the scope of the special offer.
The related promotion is only valid on scheduled flights operated by Turkish Airlines and AnadoluJet. It is not valid on Turkish Airlines codeshare flights and Star Alliance partner airline flights.
Award tickets subject to this special offer can be issued through our call center, online channels and sales offices.
Ticketing dates are according to Turkey's local time, and flight dates are according to the local time of the relevant airport.
Rights within the scope of the campaign are non-transferable. This campaign cannot be combined with other Turkish Airlines campaigns.
Turkish Airlines reserves the right to take legal action against the related parties found to have contravened any rules.
Turkish Airlines reserves the right to change terms and conditions, definitions and other information pertaining to the special offer and to cancel the offer at any time.

Offline El Capitan

• View Profile
« Reply #1291 on: March 07, 2024, 05:47:51 AM »
Makes sense. What were they expecting?
Guess they are seeing less award bookings.

https://www.turkishairlines.com/en-int/miles-and-smiles/campaigns/spring-festival-at-miles-20-percent-refund

Milesback Campaign Terms and Conditions
The offer is valid for award tickets issued between 04/03/2024-31/03/2024, with travel dates between 04/03/2024-31/08/2024.
The offer is valid on one-way or round trip flights in Economy Class and Business Class across all our network, Türkiye domestic flights included.
Our members will be refunded 20% Miles for all award tickets issued and flown on their behalf within the scope of the campaign. These Miles are not Status Miles.
In award tickets issued for more than one person, only the amount of award ticket Miles issued in their own name is within the scope of the campaign.
Miles will be added to the member's account within 1 week of the flight. These Miles can be used until December 31, 2025.
Tickets that do not meet the campaign conditions but are reissued in accordance with the campaign conditions will not be eligible
Changes in reservation for award tickets issued within the scope of the promotion are allowed, taking into account the ticketing 04/03/2024-31/03/2024 and the travel date of 04/03/2024-31/08/2024.
All taxes will be charged.
Taxes and additional services paid with miles are outside the scope of the campaign.
Miles&Smiles Award Ticket rules apply within the scope of the special offer.
The related promotion is only valid on scheduled flights operated by Turkish Airlines and AnadoluJet. It is not valid on Turkish Airlines codeshare flights and Star Alliance partner airline flights.
Award tickets subject to this special offer can be issued through our call center, online channels and sales offices.
Ticketing dates are according to Turkey's local time, and flight dates are according to the local time of the relevant airport.
Rights within the scope of the campaign are non-transferable. This campaign cannot be combined with other Turkish Airlines campaigns.
Turkish Airlines reserves the right to take legal action against the related parties found to have contravened any rules.
Turkish Airlines reserves the right to change terms and conditions, definitions and other information pertaining to the special offer and to cancel the offer at any time.

Offline hvaces42

• View Profile
« Reply #1292 on: March 07, 2024, 06:30:22 AM »
Makes sense. What were they expecting?
Their award chart was too cheap.
Fair warning - Any PMs sent in response to forum posts are fair game for ridicule in public.

Offline bmw

• View Profile
« Reply #1293 on: April 05, 2024, 01:09:41 PM »
I made a few reservations today, all the reps advised that their new policy is that they can no longer put a hold / time limit on the reservation. it stays active for a hour or two....

Offline UKinNYS

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile

Offline hvaces42

• View Profile
« Reply #1295 on: April 16, 2024, 04:31:02 PM »
Any DPs?