Author Topic: Continental Upgrades  (Read 1090 times)

Offline Tommy

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Continental Upgrades
« on: January 03, 2010, 03:26:42 PM »
I was wondering if anyone has any ideas on how I get can get upgraded on a Continental flight.  I have 1K status with United but nothing with Continental.  Do they have domestic upgrades that you can buy? Also, does anyone know if they will do status match and how quickly that happens because my flight is in 10 days? 

Thanks in advance.

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
Re: Continental Upgrades
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2010, 05:31:51 PM »
I was wondering if anyone has any ideas on how I get can get upgraded on a Continental flight.  I have 1K status with United but nothing with Continental.  Do they have domestic upgrades that you can buy? Also, does anyone know if they will do status match and how quickly that happens because my flight is in 10 days? 

Thanks in advance.
Sometime this year you will be able to get reciprocal upgrades on Continental and United.
Continental does not sell discounted upgrades until the day of the flight.

They do status match, but getting them to status match a partner is a YMMV situation, they may or may not.  A status match will only take a couple days.
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.