Author Topic: Hertz Gold Choice  (Read 2624 times)

Offline mochada

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
Hertz Gold Choice
« on: April 10, 2012, 03:01:32 PM »
Hi,

I was with a friend erev yuntif dropping off a car at Hertz in EWR and noticed the "Gold Choice".  It seems similar to the National Emerald aisle.  Has anyone had any experience with the Gold Choice aisle?  Specifically looking for feedback on Hertz LAX, since I will be renting a car there in a few weeks.

Thanks!

Offline Cbs

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
  • Programs: HHonors Gold, Delta Diamond Medallion, AA Platinum Pro
Re: Hertz Gold Choice
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2012, 09:09:06 PM »
Hi,

I was with a friend erev yuntif dropping off a car at Hertz in EWR and noticed the "Gold Choice".  It seems similar to the National Emerald aisle.  Has anyone had any experience with the Gold Choice aisle?  Specifically looking for feedback on Hertz LAX, since I will be renting a car there in a few weeks.

Thanks!
Gut Yuntif!
i saw online that there is that option by many airports but i have yet to see it. - how does it work?

Offline EliteMavin

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Hertz President's Circle, National Executive Elite, Starwood Gold, Delta silver medallion, Hilton Gold
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2012, 10:13:39 PM »
Hi,

Has anyone had any experience with the Gold Choice aisle?
Thanks!

Recently rented from Hertz at DTW, was able to choose a fully loaded ford escape from the gold choice area. I reserved a full size. Apparently it would be similar to National, although the gold choice area did not have a large selection... As long as you qualify (not sure what the qualifications/status requirements are) and you reserve a mid-size you can choose any car from there...

Offline mclovin

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2012, 12:09:02 AM »
the way it is supposed to work is there are two rows. 1 is free that u can take anything from there if u reserved a midsize+ and are a gold member. the 2nd row is paid upgrades. they are supposed to have a price in the windshield but many times they dont.