Author Topic: business/first class lounge what is the best?  (Read 964 times)

Offline smart brit

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
business/first class lounge what is the best?
« on: April 19, 2012, 09:12:47 PM »
my favorite lounge from the ones i have been too would probably be the concord lounge (kosher food is available) in t5 lhr and the cigar lounge in fra or the virgin clubhouse in lhr (loved the massage) the wing in hong kong cathey pacific and i liked the business class lounge in zurich
and now to my least favorite lounges in budapest i would rather sit next time in the luis vitton store then in that dirty lounge united lounge in ewr is garbage too always over crowded and the booze is from the cheapest caliber the lounge in paris is junk too the one in t1(not to be confused with the af lounge) same goes to the korean lounge in jfk t1 nd i would add the dan lounge is in the trash folder too
open for discussion

Offline ChAiM'l

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
Re: business/first class lounge what is the best?
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2012, 11:04:43 PM »
my favorite thing is when people use capitals and punctuation it makes posts easier to read and makes me take them seriously thank you

Offline smart brit

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
Re: business/first class lounge what is the best?
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2012, 12:18:30 AM »
my favorite thing is when people use capitals and punctuation it makes posts easier to read and makes me take them seriously thank you
Not looking to take this off topic but i guess i have another ak47 on my head. I wish people would be more relaxed about life