Author Topic: Looking to Sell Hp Dv-6 Laptop, Ipad 2, BB Curve 8530 for Sprint  (Read 928 times)

Offline Smokey Joe Robinson

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
  • Programs: SPG Gold, HHonors Gold, Hyatt Plat, Club Carlson Gold Elite, Best Western Diamond Elite, Marriott Rewards Silver, Hertz President's Circle, National Executive Elite, Sixt Platinum, Delta Silver Medallion, United Premier Silver
I am looking to possibly sell the aforementioned devices:

For the BB I am asking $40. It includes the box and all the things that came included originally. It works well, and I replaced the battery about 2 months ago with a brand new one.

For the Hp Dv-6, I have also changed the battery a couple of months ago, I also purchased a new charger as that stopped working as well, and I am willing to include a wireless mouse (logitech). I do have a case but the zipper fell off (perhaps it can be fixed). I do not download or store any junk on it. It is mainly used for internet, email etc.

Asking $300 for that.

Finally I have an Ipad 2 which is in perfect condition. I havent used it all that much. I also bought a zagg keyboard for it which I will include.
I bought a few screen protectors for it too. Its black has only wifi and has 16 gb I believe (the least memory).
I originally paid
499+tax for the Ipad
and 100 for the bluetooth keyboard which is also a case.
Total slightly over $650 if I recall correctly.

Asking $450.

Im looking to sell these and then purchase a macbook. Not sure which yet. It has to make sense to "trade" these in.

Please pm only with serious offers. I am not interested in a bidding war on the thread etc.
My Programs Are Listed So That I Don't Forget Them :)

• View Profile
  • Programs: SPG Gold, HHonors Gold, Hyatt Plat, Club Carlson Gold Elite, Best Western Diamond Elite, Marriott Rewards Silver, Hertz President's Circle, National Executive Elite, Sixt Platinum, Delta Silver Medallion, United Premier Silver
Re: Looking to Sell Hp Dv-6 Laptop, Ipad 2, BB Curve 8530 for Sprint
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2012, 04:05:17 PM »
sold laptop

• View Profile
Re: Looking to Sell Hp Dv-6 Laptop, Ipad 2, BB Curve 8530 for Sprint
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2012, 06:19:40 PM »
SOLD OUT