Author Topic: 2 rooms with same card on same day  (Read 1359 times)

Offline Tommy

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
2 rooms with same card on same day
« on: January 11, 2010, 11:21:34 AM »
I called the hotel before I booked my rooms and I was told I would get credited for 2 stays if I booked 2 rooms with my card on the same day.  I just found out that they only credited me with 1 stay and now they are saying I only get the points and not the qualifying stay?  Has anyone had any experience with this?

Dan, I think you mentioned that you did this before.

Offline moe

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: 2 rooms with same card on same day
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2010, 01:42:08 PM »
I called the hotel before I booked my rooms and I was told I would get credited for 2 stays if I booked 2 rooms with my card on the same day.  I just found out that they only credited me with 1 stay and now they are saying I only get the points and not the qualifying stay?  Has anyone had any experience with this?

Dan, I think you mentioned that you did this before.
you would need to put the reservations on 2 seperate gp account numbers in order to count both for status & ffn

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
Re: 2 rooms with same card on same day
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2010, 10:37:02 AM »
You definitely can only get credit for one room in one hotel.  I have had success getting credit for 2 rooms in 2 different hotels on the same night, but that is officially not supposed to work either.

When I go to one hotel usually I'll check-in for my wife as well at that hotel.
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.