Author Topic: which frequent flyer to credit my flights to?  (Read 1059 times)

Offline cw

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
which frequent flyer to credit my flights to?
« on: April 23, 2012, 09:12:52 PM »
I just flew with my family on United to Israel.  I want to know which frequent flyer to credit my points to.  There are so many choices out there.  What's the best?  In the past I credited everything to Miles & More and I just sold all my points and made cash.  Now I'm looking to start new... which mileage company should I start with?  I would appreciate any help on this.  Bottom line...best one out there.

Offline sky121

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 12
    • View Profile
Re: which frequent flyer to credit my flights to?
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2012, 09:23:20 PM »
I just flew with my family on United to Israel.  I want to know which frequent flyer to credit my points to.  There are so many choices out there.  What's the best?  In the past I credited everything to Miles & More and I just sold all my points and made cash.  Now I'm looking to start new... which mileage company should I start with?  I would appreciate any help on this.  Bottom line...best one out there.

I'd go with United.
"Not all who wander are lost"

Offline gozalim

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2012, 09:39:06 PM »
what class was the flight
(see who gives %100 for that class, sometimes a partner will give better than the original airline)

Offline cw

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2012, 10:14:24 PM »
it was K (which only gives me 1/2 the points on miles&more, therefore i'm looking into another frequent flyer.