Topic Wiki

A very useful app loungebuddy.com

http://www.loungeguide.net/wiki/u/Main_Page

Lounges with Kosher food: http://forums.dansdeals.com/index.php?topic=10590.0
« Last edited by Novo on August 19, 2014, 09:29:58 PM »

Author Topic: Airport Lounges  (Read 269870 times)

Online MeirS

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
Re: Airport Lounges
« Reply #1950 on: October 21, 2017, 07:01:38 PM »
I've been through LHR T3 a number of times and always used the AA lounge as that was all that I had access to. Now that I have PP, any point in checking out of of the PP lounges in T3?

Online MeirS

• View Profile
« Reply #1951 on: October 22, 2017, 05:41:40 AM »
I've been through LHR T3 a number of times and always used the AA lounge as that was all that I had access to. Now that I have PP, any point in checking out one of the PP lounges in T3?
Bump

Offline jose34

• View Profile
« Reply #1952 on: October 22, 2017, 07:30:45 AM »
I don't know about the one in T3 but the Aspire in T5 was nothing special. Was a little crowded. Had some  a small amount of kosher food like cereal and stuff....

Online MeirS

• View Profile
« Reply #1953 on: October 22, 2017, 09:41:25 AM »
I don't know about the one in T3 but the Aspire in T5 was nothing special. Was a little crowded. Had some  a small amount of kosher food like cereal and stuff....
I was once in a PP lounge in T5 where they did have kosher cereal, probably Aspire. This time I just went with the AA lounge and it paid off when they changed my seat. Although I did notice that there was no closed "office" space where I can make a quiet phone call.

Offline mord1

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #1954 on: October 24, 2017, 10:00:46 AM »
If I a flying southwest out of terminal A at Bwi. Can I get to priority pass lounge which is in terminal d? It seemed like there was no connection without going through security?

Offline mord1

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #1955 on: October 24, 2017, 04:14:12 PM »
If I a flying southwest out of terminal A at Bwi. Can I get to priority pass lounge which is in terminal d? It seemed like there was no connection without going through security?
Never mind even with a southwest boarding pass tsa will let you go through security for terminal d even though your flight leave from a,b,or c

Offline AtallD

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #1956 on: November 20, 2017, 03:25:30 PM »
PSA - United Lounge EWR

"The United Club location in Terminal C, near Gate C120 will be fully closed beginning November 7 as we convert this location into a brand-new United Polaris lounge. During this construction, seating in our pop-up United Club location near Gate C125 and the United Club location near Gate C74 will be significantly limited.

Please note that we will not be able to accept or sell United Club one-time passes in Newark Terminal C until this construction is complete by mid-2018. We will continue to accept one-time passes in our Terminal A United Club location, space permitting, as well as throughout the United Club network."

Offline ludmila

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Hilton Diamond,Marriott Platinum,SPG Platinum.
« Reply #1957 on: November 20, 2017, 11:44:22 PM »
PSA - United Lounge EWR

"The United Club location in Terminal C, near Gate C120 will be fully closed beginning November 7 as we convert this location into a brand-new United Polaris lounge. During this construction, seating in our pop-up United Club location near Gate C125 and the United Club location near Gate C74 will be significantly limited.

Please note that we will not be able to accept or sell United Club one-time passes in Newark Terminal C until this construction is complete by mid-2018. We will continue to accept one-time passes in our Terminal A United Club location, space permitting, as well as throughout the United Club network."
Thanks for the info.
I was the Best,still the Best, and will always be the Best.
Pele Good,Maradona Better, George Best.

Offline Yammer

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #1958 on: November 21, 2017, 01:38:24 AM »
PSA - United Lounge EWR

Thanks.

Offline jose34

• View Profile
« Reply #1959 on: December 17, 2017, 02:41:55 PM »

Nope. 2 Separate parts. One  is Intl' departures ( those flights go to LHR) and one is national. 

Offline Maxdeck123

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #1960 on: December 24, 2017, 10:40:30 AM »
Hi Guys,

Ill be flying from JFK Terminal 2 on a Delta flight but want to take advantage of my Priority Pass benefit. How do I get from Terminal 2 to either 1 or 4 once I've been through security. Is it even worth going around?

thanks,

Offline Yaalili

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 150
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Caesars Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Gold, MLife Gold, National Executive Elite, Radisson Gold, Rock Royalty Wild Card, Wyndham Diamond, DansDeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite.
« Reply #1961 on: December 24, 2017, 10:54:06 AM »
Hi Guys,

Ill be flying from JFK Terminal 2 on a Delta flight but want to take advantage of my Priority Pass benefit. How do I get from Terminal 2 to either 1 or 4 once I've been through security. Is it even worth going around?

thanks,

From Delta:

Should you need to switch between T4 and T2, we have expanded the JFK Jitney to now offer three shuttle routes to transfer you between terminals:

The T4 shuttle stops are located at B18 and B54 (NEW).
The T2 shuttle stop is located at C60.
At each stop, customers should choose the shuttle marked with their desired Terminal location.
Although times can vary, the shuttle ride takes between 2-6 minutes on average.

*T2 closes at 8:30 p.m. All passengers checking in after 8 p.m. should proceed to T4.

Offline Maxdeck123

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #1962 on: December 24, 2017, 11:54:56 AM »
From Delta:

Thank you! Is it worth the hassle? Ive never visited the "wingtips lounge." (taking into account I'm with my wife and a 10 month old)

Offline Yaalili

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 150
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Caesars Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Gold, MLife Gold, National Executive Elite, Radisson Gold, Rock Royalty Wild Card, Wyndham Diamond, DansDeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite.
« Reply #1963 on: December 24, 2017, 12:20:16 PM »
Thank you! Is it worth the hassle? Ive never visited the "wingtips lounge." (taking into account I'm with my wife and a 10 month old)

Not worth the hassle IMO. It's also a longish walk from B18.

Offline thaber

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #1964 on: January 05, 2018, 02:05:21 AM »
anyone been in the new flagship lounge in LAX