Author Topic: Targeted offer- Free Gogo wifi on AA for 1 year  (Read 2139 times)

Offline Yordai Dooma

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16
    • View Profile
  • Programs: AA EXP/LT Platinum, SPG gold, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Platinum Ambassador, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, Hertz PC, National EE,
Targeted offer- Free Gogo wifi on AA for 1 year
« on: May 04, 2012, 12:50:21 AM »
Anyone else get this email? Check your inbox...I have never had a gogo account before...

----

Dear David,

We know that staying connected while you travel is important. That's why I am happy to offer you, one of our most valued customers, an exclusive gift of complimentary GogoŽ Internet access for one year.*

Whether you choose to catch up on news or email, surf the Internet, or make dinner reservations, your next year of Inflight Wi‑Fi access (up to 40 uses) is on us. We are making tremendous progress installing Wi‑Fi, and I am pleased to share with you that we will offer Wi‑Fi service on the vast majority of our domestic fleet by the end of this year.

To receive your complimentary Inflight Wi‑Fi passes, simply click on the button below and register by May 14, 2012. You will receive a confirmation email from Gogo by May 25, 2012, with instructions on how to activate your passes.

REGISTER FOR COMPLIMENTARY INFLIGHT WI-FI

For more information about Inflight Wi‑Fi onboard American Airlines, please visit www.aa.com/wifi.

Thank you again for your loyalty. We look forward to seeing you on your next American Airlines flight.

Sincerely,
Suzanne Rubin Signature
Suzanne L. Rubin
President, AAdvantageŽ Loyalty Program
American Airlines, Inc.

Offline aussiebochur

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 24
    • View Profile
Re: Targeted offer- Free Gogo wifi on AA for 1 year
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2012, 12:53:04 AM »
NICE!!!

I think its more the loyalty to AA then if youd had a GoGo account. And perhaps theyre specifically targeting people who fly alot but dont have an account.
Either way, very generous.

Enjoy!

Offline Yordai Dooma

• View Profile
  • Programs: AA EXP/LT Platinum, SPG gold, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Platinum Ambassador, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, Hertz PC, National EE,
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2012, 12:56:45 AM »
NICE!!!

I think its more the loyalty to AA then if youd had a GoGo account. And perhaps theyre specifically targeting people who fly alot but dont have an account.
Either way, very generous.

Enjoy!
I actually have a flight tomorrow and was planning to pay for gogo for the first time (i have used it when it was free).

Shame i have to wait for them to email me my passes which will come before 5/25/12

Offline AJK

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 15
    • View Profile
  • Programs: United Concierge Key; Delta Global Services; American Chairman; US Airways 1K; Hilton Sapphire; Hyatt Tritium; Marriott Californium; Starwood Kryptonium; Hertz Plutonium; National Adamantium, Avis Executive Proactanium
2015: 116K bkd | 1.6M brnd | F: OZ,NH,AA,EK | J: UA,CA,TK,DL,TN,AF,VA | LIH,NRT,ROR,PEK,CNS,BOB,MEL,TLV & Pacific Hopper

Offline YOSEF

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2012, 12:58:29 AM »
Shame i have to wait for them to email me my passes which will come before 5/25/12
Oy!
To only have gotten this a year ago so that you could have used it all before the asifa!

Offline Yordai Dooma

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2012, 01:00:04 AM »
Oy!
To only have gotten this a year ago so that you could have used it all before the asifa!
lol. Even better- i get to use it for a full year AFTER the asifa!
Unless The asifa people offer me a free ticket to NY, you wont see me there ;D

Offline Fan of Dan

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2012, 09:17:10 AM »
Oy!
whatya mean this will be his only interent connection after the asifa. Perfect timing.