Topic Wiki

WHEN POSTING A QUESTION OR COMMENT ABOUT TAPATALK, PLEASE POST THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION :
                       ARE YOU ON ANDROID OR iOS
                       WHICH VERSION # OF TAPATALK

Thank you kracked dude
"The folks over at Tapatalk are actually doing an interesting dual APK offering from one Play Store listing, which will give the older-style Tapatalk 2 app to those on Android 2.3 and earlier (for compatibility reasons), and the Tapatalk 4 app to anyone on ICS and above. If you're a traditionalist and want the classic Tapatalk app, you can download it from its support pages. "

https://support.tapatalk.com/threads/not-ready-to-upgrade-try-this.20754/

Or direct link
https://www.dropbox.com/s/d9ebgtfnf92jthx/tapatalk_classic.apk

« Last edited by kracked dude on May 03, 2015, 10:57:01 AM »

Author Topic: Tapatalk Problems  (Read 150731 times)

Online Yehudaa

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 9
    • View Profile
Re: Tapatalk Problems
« Reply #2115 on: October 29, 2019, 05:27:24 PM »
Not a tapatalk problem but rather a general ddf thing:

All day today, the ddf home page has been displaying new (maybe the newest?) members' usernames as the most recent poster even if they're not.

If there's a general ddf technical problems thread, please point me there.

Offline Definitions

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2116 on: October 31, 2019, 01:54:45 AM »
Not a tapatalk problem but rather a general ddf thing:

All day today, the ddf home page has been displaying new (maybe the newest?) members' usernames as the most recent poster even if they're not.

If there's a general ddf technical problems thread, please point me there.
What are the screenshots showing?
Jack of all trades, master of none.

Online Davidthebest

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1216
    • View Profile
« Reply #2117 on: November 18, 2019, 10:34:21 PM »
Question:

Does tapa push notifications work hand in hand with email notifications?

Let's take "the new coin deal" thread for example,
I subscribed to follow that thread on tapa, however I still didn't get any push notifications from that thread, which I'm not sure why (yes all notifications settings on tapa are set ON)
However, once I reply to something in that thread , I started to get also push notifications from tapa on that thread, and also email notifications from DDF for that thread,
But since I'm not interested to get email notifications for every new reply , I unsubscribed thru the link in the email, but once I did that,  I stopped getting push notifications for that thread from tapa as well, even though it still shows on tapa that I'm following that thread.

How can I set up to get push notifications from tapa for that thread but no email notifications?

Online Davidthebest

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1216
    • View Profile
« Reply #2118 on: November 25, 2019, 12:04:25 PM »
Question:

Does tapa push notifications work hand in hand with email notifications?

Let's take "the new coin deal" thread for example,
I subscribed to follow that thread on tapa, however I still didn't get any push notifications from that thread, which I'm not sure why (yes all notifications settings on tapa are set ON)
However, once I reply to something in that thread , I started to get also push notifications from tapa on that thread, and also email notifications from DDF for that thread,
But since I'm not interested to get email notifications for every new reply , I unsubscribed thru the link in the email, but once I did that,  I stopped getting push notifications for that thread from tapa as well, even though it still shows on tapa that I'm following that thread.

How can I set up to get push notifications from tapa for that thread but no email notifications?
Bump