Author Topic: Credit report how to fix i am in collections with verizon  (Read 1081 times)

Offline raf

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Credit report how to fix i am in collections with verizon
« on: May 07, 2012, 09:53:32 PM »
I moved in july got service with verizon they put service on a diff address and a million other things wrong till november i called the presidents office she didnt want to refund it all even with a threat to report  to attorney general  bbb etc. she didnt send me a bill a short time later i received letters from 2 collection agencies i told them what happened and they sent it back to verizon ..........
checking my credit report everything is perfect besides 2 collections from verizon i contacted them got the run around they claim they will call me back ANY IDEAS?
« Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 11:17:07 PM by rafy »

Offline JEWDA

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 75
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Dansdeals PRESIDENTIAL Platinum Elite, SPG Gold, Hyatt Diamond, HHonors Gold, Avis Presidents Club, King Fisher Silver, Hertz #1 Club President Circle Gold, SIXT Platinum, PC Platinum Elite
Re: CREDIT REPORT HOW TO FIX I AM IN COLLECTIONS WITH VERIZON
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2012, 10:03:36 PM »
1st step would be to turn off CAPS!!
Your Ad Can Be Here! PM For Lowest Rates.

Offline DrDanny

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: CREDIT REPORT HOW TO FIX I AM IN COLLECTIONS WITH VERIZON
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2012, 10:30:47 PM »
there's usually an option to pay to take it off your credit report.( I don't know if it's officially an option but I think you can negotiate for that) even if your correct and Verizon is in the wrong  it may be worth your while