Author Topic: Fidelity CC  (Read 28290 times)

Offline puddles

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
Fidelity CC
« on: May 18, 2012, 01:32:20 PM »
Anyone here want to share some insight into the email I just got? See Below:

Up to 2% cash back on every purchase - right into your eligible Fidelity account(s)
Dear XXXXXXX XXXXXXX, 

Now you can invest more in your Fidelity account with the Fidelity® Investment Rewards® Visa Signature® Card.1 Specifically designed for Fidelity customers, this card allows you to turn 1.5% of purchases into a deposit in your Fidelity account(s)2 (earn 2% once you've spent $15,000 annually).1

Apply for your new card today

Invest in your future with everyday purchases
You'll earn 1.5 points for each $1 spent on the first $15,000 in purchases per year, and 2 points per $1 in purchases thereafter.
No limits, no caps on cash rewards
No annual fee1
Take advantage of your low introductory APR1 offer
The Fidelity Investment Rewards Card offers you an introductory 0% annual percentage rate (APR) for the first 7 billing cycles only for balance transfers made within 60 days of opening your account. After the Intro APR ends, a Variable APR, currently 13.99%, will apply to balance transfers. (See Terms and Conditions for details.)

Please note: Balance transfers will receive a 4% transaction fee, which can be no less than $10. In addition, if your account has balances with different APRs, the monthly Total Minimum Payment Due is applied to lower APR balances first. Any additional payments made within the same billing cycle are applied to higher APR balances first.

Give your investment account a boost. Apply online today, or call 866.598.4971 and reference priority code VABGC2.

Sincerely,

James Burton
President
Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC

P.S. -- Earn points even faster by adding authorized users to your account. Their purchases will also earn 1.5 points that will be deposited into your Fidelity account (earn 2 points per $1 in purchases once you've spent $15,000 in purchases annually).1

This is a promotional e-mail from FIA Card Services, N.A. If you prefer not to receive e-mails that primarily contain marketing offers from FIA Card Services, N.A., go to the URL provided below and follow the online instructions. Please note that you will continue to receive service-related e-mails regarding your account. http://preferences.em.fiacardservices.com/pref_center_T/emailoptout.aspx

Fidelity.com
 Contact Us
 E-mail Preferences
 Privacy Policy
 Legal Information

1 For information about the rates, fees, other costs, and benefits associated with the use of this credit card, see Terms and Conditions. You'll earn 1.5 points for each $1 spent on the first $15,000 in purchases per year, and 2 points per $1 in purchases thereafter. Credits, returns, adjustments, and certain transactions do not earn points. Other restrictions apply. Full details are provided in the Program Rules. Visa Signature is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association, and is used by the issuer pursuant to license from Visa U.S.A., Inc. This credit card program is issued and administered by FIA Card Services, N.A., which is not an affiliate of Fidelity Investments.

2 Eligible registrations include all non-retirement registrations. Traditional IRA, Roth IRA, Rollover IRA, SEP IRA, and all Fidelity-Managed 529 Plans are also eligible. The ability to contribute to an IRA or 529 college savings plan account is subject to IRS rules and specific program policies, including those on eligibility and annual and maximum contribution limits. Full details appear in the Program Guidelines new card customers receive with their card.

Visa and Visa Signature are registered trademarks of Visa International Service Association, and are used by the issuer pursuant to license.

This is a promotional e-mail from FIA Card Services, N.A. If you prefer not to receive e-mails that primarily contain marketing offers from FIA Card Services, N.A., go to the URL provided below and follow the online instructions. Please note that you will continue to receive service-related e-mails regarding your account. http://preferences.em.fiacardservices.com/pref_center_T/emailoptout.aspx

Please do not reply to this e-mail. If you have inquiries or comments about this card, please write to FIA Card Services, N.A., 1100 North King Street, P.O. Box 15266, Wilmington, DE 19850-5266.

For information about how FIA Card Services, N.A., manages customer information, read the FIA Card Services, N.A., Privacy Policy.

This e-mail may be considered advertising under federal law. If you do not want to receive similar commercial electronic mail messages in the future from Fidelity Personal Investments, please click here.

Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC, Member NYSE, SIPC, 900 Salem Street, Smithfield, RI 02917

Offline jack

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: Fidelity CC
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2013, 06:38:01 PM »
Anyone have this card?  Like?  How does the transfer rate go 1point =$.01?

Offline CountValentine

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips -1
    • View Profile
  • Programs: DAOTYA, DDF Level 3, 5K Lounge
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2013, 07:01:43 PM »
How does the transfer rate go 1point =$.01?
Yes.
Only on DDF does 24/6 mean 24/5/half/half

Offline sam i am

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2013, 05:26:08 PM »
They also have a better card that pays 2% on everything without tiers. The same basic rules apply:
https://www.fidelity.com/cash-management/american-express-cards
« Last Edit: December 24, 2013, 06:26:30 PM by sam i am »

Offline bluiemonster1

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2014, 02:27:18 PM »
Does anyone have experience redeeming these points into a fidelity account?

Offline normallyavoyeur

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2014, 08:12:41 PM »
I set it up so that once I reach 5,000 points I automatically get a $50 deposit into my Fidelity account.  Works just fine.

Offline Thingywingy

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 24
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2014, 07:38:58 PM »
I got an email for this 2% cash back offer. Besides for Barclays arrival is this not the best cash back offer out there? Obviously for rotating categories I would still use my Freedom, but for regular purchases why has'nt this recieved more attention? Would I be able to turn an American Express Delta Gold card into this card?
I am sometimes accused of overthinking things. I am still mulling over whether that accusation has merit.

Offline noturbizniss

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2014, 07:56:46 PM »
I got an email for this 2% cash back offer. Besides for Barclays arrival is this not the best cash back offer out there? Obviously for rotating categories I would still use my Freedom, but for regular purchases why has'nt this recieved more attention? Would I be able to turn an American Express Delta Gold card into this card?
You just need to redeem it into fidelity inverstment account. and you cannot turn other amex into this. its not issued by amex. its fia card services (ibsnetaccess.com) and amex branded (sort of like the citi amex cards).
READ THE DARN WIKI!!!!

Chuck Norris...
...can still do FT method
...READS THE WIKI!!!

Offline sam i am

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2014, 08:13:12 PM »
I don’t think it is issued by Amex so you probably couldn’t switch it. This is probably the best currently available CB card around for general use. You do have to open a fidelity account. Capital1 also has a 2% card, but that might have a yearly fee. If you have an old priceline (Barclay), that also gives 2% back, but the current version doesn’t offer that.

Offline Thingywingy

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2014, 08:17:58 PM »
I don’t think it is issued by Amex so you probably couldn’t switch it. This is probably the best currently available CB card around for general use. You do have to open a fidelity account. Capital1 also has a 2% card, but that might have a yearly fee. If you have an old priceline (Barclay), that also gives 2% back, but the current version doesn’t offer that.
I aleady have a fidelity account. I assume that why the sent me the offer. would the cedit pull from same as Amex card?
I am sometimes accused of overthinking things. I am still mulling over whether that accusation has merit.

Offline sam i am

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2014, 08:31:36 PM »
I aleady have a fidelity account. I assume that why the sent me the offer. would the cedit pull from same as Amex card?
Like noturbizniss said, it's issued by FIA. So it would be from whoever they normally pull from, not amex.

Offline Thingywingy

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2014, 09:20:40 PM »
Is there any way in which it is like an Amex? What does Amex branded mean lemaysa?

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2014, 09:33:31 PM »
Just churn the Arrival.
2.22% and $440 for each churn.
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline Thingywingy

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2014, 11:55:09 PM »
For those who hardly travel.

Offline Drago

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2014, 02:13:48 AM »
Just churn the Arrival.
Unless you want to use Barclays for their M&M or US cards. They seem to have cracked down about having multiple cards at the same time.

Offline Thingywingy

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2014, 04:02:47 PM »
Does Arrival let you redeem on Airline GCs?

Offline dsecemski

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2014, 08:37:28 AM »
Has anyone had experience churning the Barclays Arrival? I am considering it, but am worried it will not work.

Thanks.

Offline Joe4007

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2014, 09:14:31 AM »
Has anyone had experience churning the Barclays Arrival? I am considering it, but am worried it will not work.

Thanks.
Just churn the Arrival.
Why the wiki though  ???

Offline skyguy918

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2014, 11:55:00 AM »
I set it up so that once I reach 5,000 points I automatically get a $50 deposit into my Fidelity account.  Works just fine.
I just went to my account to set up automatic deposits, because I always forget to redeem points, and I hadn't done so in a while. My balance was 35,000 points on the dot, which I thought was odd. So I looked back at my prior statements and see that they seem to be capping my balance at 35,000. In fact, I seem to have lost around 2k points because of this. I've never seen any indication of this rule. Has anyone else heard of this?

Offline jsmithj88

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2014, 04:55:31 PM »
can i make an AU card with either the amex or visa????
does any1 know whether those AU cards will be given a different CC number??