Author Topic: Car for Sale  (Read 4008 times)

Offline ilikedeals

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: Car for Sale
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2012, 08:27:47 PM »
What did the dealer offer you? 5? 4?

I am not sure why it matters to you what a dealer would pay. If you are a dealer and are interested make an offer. A dealer price and private sale price are very different.

Offline ilikedeals

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2012, 10:52:48 PM »
BUMP. Car is still available and I'm still looking to sell. Willing to go lower so please PM with a decent offer.

BUMP

2003 Toyota Avalon XLS in Grey for sale with 115,XXX miles. It has grey leather, sunroof, remote start, and wood trim interior. We need a larger car so unfortunately have to sell now. Was in a minor accident and was all properly fixed. The car is in good condition and can go many more miles and years. There are some minor dings and dents which always happen when you live in NY and there are some minor issues that do not affect driving and are not to expensive to fix. Edmunds.com says my car would be valued at $8000 for a private sale and more from a dealer but I am not asking that much. I am willing to negotiate within reason so if interested please PM me.

Also if anyone knows of anyone who deals in used cars and would be interested please let me know.

Thanks

Offline ELIG

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2012, 04:03:17 PM »
small inexpensive things have to be fixed and asking 7800??? more like 5k makes sense

Offline ilikedeals

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2012, 04:36:10 PM »
small inexpensive things have to be fixed and asking 7800??? more like 5k makes sense

I did not say they have to be fixed, i said can be fixed. They do not affect driving at all and only need to be fixed if it bothers the owner. Also $7800 was a while ago, the previous post says willing to go lower and PM if interested.

For $5000 it would have been gone a long time ago. It is worth more and if your interested PM me please.