Topic Wiki

When signing up for auto insurance, make sure you know what coverage you're getting, and what your deductibles are.

Which Insurance Broker would you recommend:

5MinuteInsure.com
Moshe Fishman
Online Comparison and Purchasing Platform for Auto, Home or Bundle Insurance
Recommended by - Reb Moshe

Nationwide- Yehuda Spero
443-845-9552
speroy@nationwide.com

Insurance Depot
718-921-2300
Info@insdepot.com
Recommend by -Z56

Trumper Insurance
845-356-1899

Recommend by -Yammer

Worldwide Rental Car insurance ask Superflyer

DansDeals Forum > General Discussion

Car Insurance Master Thread

(1/310) > >>

ygift:
Anyone ever been kicked off from car ins.? I have AAA Ins and they put 5 points for an accident on my record and then because of that are kicking me off. (the points are not relevent to motor vehicle record onlyto ins)
Any ideas what to do so that I dont have to spend an extra 3 - 4 thousand dollars 9maybe even more then that

chaim:
call liberty mutual out of howell nj . They are offering all lakewood  rates that are 4 or 5 hundred bucks cheaper than geico. One caveat is that I heard when you have an accident with them then rates climb higher than industry standard. Unconfirmed though as I havnt had an accident

Dan:
Did you try contesting the points in court with a competent lawyer?

Yordai Dooma:
Who do you use?
Who would you recommend?
Who would you not recommend?

We have had Geico for years and am generally happy with them.
A friend is trying to convince me to switch to Hanover as they have better rates for the same policy.

kc1544:

--- Quote from: David on July 22, 2010, 05:07:45 PM ---Who do you use?
Who would you recommend?
Who would you not recommend?

We have had Geico for years and am generally happy with them.
A friend is trying to convince me to switch to Hanover as they have better rates for the same policy.

--- End quote ---

when i first leased it was my first time having insurance on my name. i did lots of research and found geico to be the best. after six months i switched to costco as it was cheaper (at the time i had membership) the actual insurance was amerprise i think.
i then moved after six months to all state as a local agent told me he can get better price which he did.
and now six months later when the price went up (i think because of a ticket i got) i went back to geico and it was waaay cheaper.
so in short: stick with geico
two notes: firstly i live in brooklyn which obviously makes a difference. secondly each time i switched i didnt save a few dollars. it was a substantial amount (around 300 per 6 months)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version