Topic Wiki

This is a thread to post where you are right now.

If you couldn't read the title and decided to just click it.

For easy reference, here’s Wikipedia’s list of airport codes. The list is too long for one article, so you have to click on the letter that the code begins with to get a list of airports that start with that letter.

Or https://www.flyertalk.com/acl
Or http://www.gcmap.com/search?EC=A
« Last edited by YitzyS on June 28, 2021, 09:47:31 AM »

DansDeals Forum > Just Shmooze

Where Are You Posting From Now?

<< < (4415/4443) > >>

Yehuda57:

--- Quote from: tavster on March 28, 2024, 11:59:35 AM ---It's controversial.
Many feel that this shouldn't turn into a circus.
At Beeri there are signs asking visitors to take pictures in order to show the world / not forget etc. But this is likely more aimed for foreign media than for a Jewish audience that doesn't need additional proof of what happened IMHO

--- End quote ---

From what I've heard, this is accurate, there are differing views. I would only add that a relative who went with a group was in Kfar Azah, and they were obviously sickened to the core. In their shock and grief they began to sing songs like Acheinu and Ani Maamin, but that evolved into a lively Am Yisrael Chai and soon they were dancing. Afterwards, my relative realized, "oh boy, how insensitive that we're dancing here right in front of someone who lost family and neighbors, who's home is burned...." He turned to the local and started apologizing, but the local responded, "We don't know what is inappropriate. We've never experienced such a thing before. We don't know how we're supposed to react. We're figuring it out the same way you are."

yelped:

--- Quote from: Yehuda57 on March 28, 2024, 02:56:51 PM ---From what I've heard, this is accurate, there are differing views. I would only add that a relative who went with a group was in Kfar Azah, and they were obviously sickened to the core. In their shock and grief they began to sing songs like Acheinu and Ani Maamin, but that evolved into a lively Am Yisrael Chai and soon they were dancing. Afterwards, my relative realized, "oh boy, how insensitive that we're dancing here right in front of someone who lost family and neighbors, who's home is burned...." He turned to the local and started apologizing, but the local responded, "We don't know what is inappropriate. We've never experienced such a thing before. We don't know how we're supposed to react. We're figuring it out the same way you are."

--- End quote ---
:'( :'( :'(

Dan:
Distributing tefilin, tzitzis, pushkas, neshek, at more at Zikim base.

Dan:
Ugdat Aza base

Dan:
Mishmar HaNegev base

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version