Topic Wiki

In CLT, Chabad is the only Minyan, and it has daily Shacharis that's called for 6:30AM but practically doesn't start till 6:40AM. Mincha/Maariv is at Shkia. It's a 5 minute drive from there to Gleiberman's, the only Kosher grocery/restaurant in town. It's open every night, and closes around 7:30PM (at least this was in April before Pesach), which worked out well for getting some dinner and then going to Mincha/Maariv. Food was surprisingly reasonably priced for being out of town and was on the whole very good. You'll need to be patient with ordering and getting food unless you feel comfortable getting up and finding the waiter in the grocery and pushing things along, etc (which didn't seem to bother them). For $25, they delivered a week's worth of lunch meals pre-wrapped for oven warming to the hotel I was staying at for work. Jeff Gleiberman is a sweetheart who really tries hard to keep his store afloat and genuinely seems like he's doing it to help the community and guests. - @Yehuda
« Last edited by @Yehuda on June 02, 2016, 09:52:50 AM »

Author Topic: North Carolina Master Thread  (Read 12242 times)

Offline @Yehuda

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
Re: North Carolina Master Thread
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2017, 02:07:52 PM »
I ended up just working a ton and retiring early on my work trips.
-1 / +1
I didn't work a ton, but I definitely crashed each night after getting dinner and Shul.

Offline mendy from lakewood

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 26
    • View Profile
  • Programs: United Gold Premier, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, National EE, Hertz Presidential.
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2019, 03:53:43 PM »
Great meal today from https://koshercharlotte.com/ onion crusted salmon, rice, broccoli, salad with balsamic dressing, rugelach for desert! Food was amazing!
"Respect is earned, Honesty is appreciated, Trust is gained, Loyalty is returned"

Offline @Yehuda

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2019, 10:18:20 AM »
Nice to know there's a new option.

Online cgr

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile