Topic Wiki

Trip Reports:
Emkay
Suave
Ponash123

Author Topic: Morocco master thread  (Read 20561 times)

Offline shimino1

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 9
    • View Profile
Re: Morocco master thread
« Reply #135 on: October 30, 2019, 06:35:09 PM »
When workforce is cheap, the service is usually better.
If hotels.com or booking.com and other sites that only allow paying customers to review, and there are many reviews, you can rely on it.

Unless you are totally unaware of your surroundings and very bad at orientation, you should manage without guide.
Do a little reading before.
There are nice things to see in the city itself = walking distance.
I may not need a guide to get to the souk and back but I do want someone to take us to all the sites and give us the cultural and historical background. Without it, you dont know what you are looking at.

I also want to take a couple of half day/full day trips to other cities, the Berber villages, the  Atlas mountains, etc' and would be happy if someone can recommend a guide/company they were happy with.

Thanks!

Offline efflpetzel

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
Re: Morocco master thread
« Reply #136 on: November 03, 2019, 11:13:58 AM »
I may not need a guide to get to the souk and back but I do want someone to take us to all the sites and give us the cultural and historical background. Without it, you dont know what you are looking at.

I also want to take a couple of half day/full day trips to other cities, the Berber villages, the  Atlas mountains, etc' and would be happy if someone can recommend a guide/company they were happy with.

Thanks!
I used Latifah 3 years ago, she was incredible +212 615-923142
WhatsApp her