Author Topic: Sprint Vs Best Buy  (Read 1228 times)

Offline Vrems

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Sprint Vs Best Buy
« on: July 02, 2012, 01:03:16 PM »
I'm currently looking to upgrade my 8330 bold to the S2 but am not sure if I should get the phone from Sprint(the "source") or from BestBuy. I've heard that each one has their own pros and cons but have not been able to find much regarding each one. Any input would be great.

Offline sky121

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 12
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Sprint Vs Best Buy
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2012, 01:15:26 PM »
I'm currently looking to upgrade my 8330 bold to the S2 but am not sure if I should get the phone from Sprint(the "source") or from BestBuy. I've heard that each one has their own pros and cons but have not been able to find much regarding each one. Any input would be great.

Are you using your upgrade?
Also just to confirm you want the s2 not the s3?

I'd so go with whoever has the cheapest price. Might not be Best Buy or Sprint. Sometimes Sams Club or Radio Shack are cheaper.
"Not all who wander are lost"

Offline Vrems

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
    • View Profile
Re: Sprint Vs Best Buy
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2012, 01:35:06 PM »
I am using my upgrade. I am looking to go with the S2 over the S3 bc of the price. The reason why I'm looking into BestBuy is because I've heard about their insurance plans and I was curious if anyone had anything to say about that and any other pros or cons they experienced.

Offline sky121

• View Profile
Re: Re: Sprint Vs Best Buy
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2012, 01:43:10 PM »
I am using my upgrade. I am looking to go with the S2 over the S3 bc of the price. The reason why I'm looking into BestBuy is because I've heard about their insurance plans and I was curious if anyone had anything to say about that and any other pros or cons they experienced.

Sam's had the s2 for less than $50.  You should be fine buying it at any of the big stores. As for insurance I wouldn't do it.But that's just me.  Maybe someone else can weigh in on it.

Offline farfallen

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2012, 03:25:02 PM »
i have had great success with BB insurance it is by far better than anything sprint offers - i dont have a phone case whenever things get bad i turn it in for a new one (unfortunately they changed their policy and the dont give free new business phones anymore)

so if you are getting insurance go with BB

Offline sky121

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2012, 05:53:30 PM »
i have had great success with BB insurance it is by far better than anything sprint offers - i dont have a phone case whenever things get bad i turn it in for a new one (unfortunately they changed their policy and the dont give free new business phones anymore)

so if you are getting insurance go with BB

Whenever things get scratched you switch your phone? How many times a year can you do that?