Author Topic: continental one pass miles  (Read 7243 times)

Offline E

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
continental one pass miles
« on: June 17, 2008, 01:01:54 AM »
I'm flying with a few friends on a continental flight soon, the flights are already paid for, they don't care for or want the miles, is there anyway i can get their miles (they dont have onepass accounts yet)

levi

Re: continental one pass miles
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2008, 01:08:44 AM »
not possible

Offline E

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2008, 01:11:47 AM »
not possible
even if i open their accounts to my address (its allot of miles 5 people to Israel!!)

levi

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2008, 01:14:20 AM »
even if i open their accounts to my address (its allot of miles 5 people to Israel!!)
the same address doesnt help because you cant transfer the miles, let your friends collect the miles they may not need them now but you never know

Offline E

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2008, 01:20:15 AM »
the same address doesnt help because you cant transfer the miles, let your friends collect the miles they may not need them now but you never know
i guess i can be nice , just btw will bringing my dads continental gold card along do anything for me

levi

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2008, 01:22:09 AM »
what exactly do you expect it to do for you? It will do nothing the card is just wallet candy

Offline E

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2008, 01:24:26 AM »
idk maybe they'll be more likely to upgrade me for free if they see my dad is a gold member (just asking)

levi

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2008, 01:29:18 AM »
idk maybe they'll be more likely to upgrade me for free if they see my dad is a gold member (just asking)
Even if your dad was flying he would not get a free upgrade on an international flight to Israel as a gold member

Offline E

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2008, 01:36:39 AM »
Even if your dad was flying he would not get a free upgrade on an international flight to Israel as a gold member
im pretty sure he just got upgraded to first class the last two times he flew to israel , just to make sure i checked continentals website "Complimentary upgrades are just one of many exclusive benefits reserved for Elite members -- our most valued customers."

levi

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2008, 01:37:44 AM »
im pretty sure he just got upgraded to first class the last two times he flew to israel , just to make sure i checked continentals website "Complimentary upgrades are just one of many exclusive benefits reserved for Elite members -- our most valued customers."
thats for Domestic flights and some International
« Last Edit: June 17, 2008, 01:45:01 AM by Levi »

Offline E

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2008, 01:40:19 AM »
here are the official rules
"Elite Upgrade Terms

OnePass Elite upgrades are valid for travel within or between the 48 contiguous U.S., Alaska, Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean and Central and South America. Elite upgrades are also available on select flights within or between the Mid Pacific and Asia. Continental Airlines flights with a BusinessFirst cabin, including transatlantic and transpacific flights, flights to/from Central and South America, or within and between Hawaii, the Mid Pacific and Asia are not eligible for Elite upgrades. To receive a BusinessFirst upgrade, OnePass members may use miles."

levi

« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2008, 01:42:56 AM »
here are the official rules
"Elite Upgrade Terms

OnePass Elite upgrades are valid for travel within or between the 48 contiguous U.S., Alaska, Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean and Central and South America. Elite upgrades are also available on select flights within or between the Mid Pacific and Asia. Continental Airlines flights with a BusinessFirst cabin, including transatlantic and transpacific flights, flights to/from Central and South America, or within and between Hawaii, the Mid Pacific and Asia are not eligible for Elite upgrades. To receive a BusinessFirst upgrade, OnePass members may use miles."
There you go a quick search and you answered your own question

Offline ash

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2008, 11:07:30 AM »
try and get the upgrade it doesnt hurt