Author Topic: cancun or nassau?  (Read 1413 times)

Offline moisheo

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
cancun or nassau?
« on: July 16, 2012, 11:51:09 AM »
i want to get away with my wife for 5 days,leaving our 2 kids at home ,at this time of the year which place would be better,cancun or nassau?thanks

Offline jj1000

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 29367
    • View Profile
  • Location: The value of a forum such as this one is not in that one can post a question and receive an answer, but in that the question has most likely been asked before, and the answer is available to him that will but only use the search function.
  • Programs: 1. Search on google. 2. Search in the right board of DDF with a general word or two. 3. Read the wiki. 4. Read the thread. 5. Ask away.
Re: cancun or nassau?
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2012, 11:53:11 AM »
i want to get away with my wife for 5 days,leaving our 2 kids at home ,at this time of the year which place would be better,cancun or nassau?thanks
They are in 2 very different regions. Are you asking about any Caribbean island or just Nassau? (I am just curious because I never met someone who there #1 Caribbean island was Nassau)
See my 5 step program to your left <--

(Real signature under my location)

Offline moisheo

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2012, 12:02:17 PM »
im just trying to find a place that takes starwood,if any one has any other ideas that is not that far of a flight from ny ill be glad to hear!

Offline skyguy918

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2012, 02:00:38 PM »
im just trying to find a place that takes starwood,if any one has any other ideas that is not that far of a flight from ny ill be glad to hear!

Far is subjective. There are also Starwood Hotels in Key West, Grand Cayman, Puerto Rico, St. John, St. Maarten, and Aruba, depending on how far you want to go.

Offline sprint

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2012, 01:32:11 AM »

Feel free to post what you decide to do...I'm quite curious