Author Topic: Help 2 girls plan an amazing August 2012- 3 week Euro trip... Please  (Read 5256 times)

Offline Cbs

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
  • Programs: HHonors Gold, Delta Diamond Medallion, AA Platinum Pro
Re: Help 2 girls plan an amazing August 2012- 3 week Euro trip... Please
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2012, 03:37:08 AM »
Does it makes sense for this thread be moved to Euro trip master thread?

Offline jj1000

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 29367
    • View Profile
  • Location: The value of a forum such as this one is not in that one can post a question and receive an answer, but in that the question has most likely been asked before, and the answer is available to him that will but only use the search function.
  • Programs: 1. Search on google. 2. Search in the right board of DDF with a general word or two. 3. Read the wiki. 4. Read the thread. 5. Ask away.
Does it makes sense for this thread be moved to Euro trip master thread?
because that's your baby? Maybe wait to see if the OP ever comes back and didn't lose get log in info :P it's not a TR yet. Btw it is a smart move to say your a single girl to get guys on here to be nice to a noob lol.
See my 5 step program to your left <--

(Real signature under my location)

Offline Cbs

• View Profile
because that's your baby? Maybe wait to see if the OP ever comes back and didn't lose get log in info :P it's not a TR yet. Btw it is a smart move to say your a single girl to get guys on here to be nice to a noob lol.
actually not because its my baby, but because i think in order to make some sort of seder with all these euro trip info and advice it would be nice to have it all in one place...
like now, im looking for info on a general europe trip and if everything was in one thread it would be much more helpful...and in general for others in the future looking for a trip like this - itll get lost somewhere down the line. this way we have it all in one thread

Offline Cbs

• View Profile
Welcome to DDF.

Out of all the places you mentioned I would definitely recommend spending Shabbos in Prague. You can stay at the Intercontinental which in a perfect location in the heart of the Jewish Quarter. There are 2 restaurants that offer shabbos meals and almost all of the touring is within walking distance. It is also one of the most beautiful cities i've ever been to in Europe and all the things you mentioned you'll find there!!!

Vienna is nice but not for shabbos and I personally don't think you need that much time there.

Another place you can consider is the south of France. (Nice, Cannes, Monte Carlo.....)
intercontinental in PRG is really expensive 200+ eur a night.

i spent shabbos in vienna last week and i enjoyed it. its a long shabbos so bit boring but you can walk a lot, though i think that the shabbos walk in PRG is way nicer and its not as much (or doesnt feel as much) walking...
you can cover vienna in a day in half or so...the palace takes a long time (trip report coming up)
and budapest you can do also in one day

and if anyone is coming to PRG in august, let me know (PM me) and i can prob show you around - (depending on the dates)

Offline WhyAich

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
Help 2 girls plan an amazing August 2012- 3 week Euro trip... Please
« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2012, 09:54:16 AM »
Btw it is a smart move to say your a single girl to get guys on here to be nice to a noob lol.

Who said the OP is a woman ;)

For great Airfare deals - PLEASE contact me via PM or email: whyaich@gmail.com

Offline jj1000

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 29367
    • View Profile
  • Location: The value of a forum such as this one is not in that one can post a question and receive an answer, but in that the question has most likely been asked before, and the answer is available to him that will but only use the search function.
  • Programs: 1. Search on google. 2. Search in the right board of DDF with a general word or two. 3. Read the wiki. 4. Read the thread. 5. Ask away.
actually not because its my baby, but because i think in order to make some sort of seder with all these euro trip info and advice it would be nice to have it all in one place...
like now, im looking for info in a general europe trip and if everything was in one thread it would be much more helpful...and in general for others in the future looking for a trip like this - itll get lost somewhere down the line. this way we have it all in one thread
Maybe wait to see if the OP ever comes back and didn't lose her log in info :P because it's not a TR yet.
But really just add whatever you see fit trust no one is complaining if there are too many trips there...

Who said the OP is a woman ;)

I have a six sense when it come to these things :P

See my 5 step program to your left <--

(Real signature under my location)