Author Topic: 7% annual bonus error letter  (Read 5773 times)

Offline sky121

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 12
    • View Profile
Re: Re: 7% annual bonus error letter
« Reply #40 on: July 27, 2012, 10:31:27 AM »
why didnt i get such a letter?

Not everyone did. We have three CSP cards and only one got it.
"Not all who wander are lost"

Offline Smokey Joe Robinson

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
  • Programs: SPG Gold, HHonors Gold, Hyatt Plat, Club Carlson Gold Elite, Best Western Diamond Elite, Marriott Rewards Silver, Hertz President's Circle, National Executive Elite, Sixt Platinum, Delta Silver Medallion, United Premier Silver
Re: 7% annual bonus error letter
« Reply #41 on: July 27, 2012, 04:20:03 PM »
i got it twice, once manually and once as statement closed. great present thank you chase.
My Programs Are Listed So That I Don't Forget Them :)

Online AsherO

• Global Moderator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 30K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 79
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 27, 2012, 07:54:55 PM »
\

I called the minute I got it. She also said I'd see on next statement. I told her what the letter said and she said hmm.. and opened up a case. So I sent an SM and got the same response. I called once more and they asked me why I kept calling about this and that I'll see it on the next statement.
The letter DOES state it should already be posted. Oh well.

At the bottom of the letter it says: "your satisfaction is important to us, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to call us...". Call 800-493-3319 (SP CS), and ask what I wrote above, keep insisting and request a supervisor if necessary. I think you can still get it. Good luck.
DDF FFB (Forum From Birth)

Online AsherO

• Global Moderator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 30K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 79
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 06, 2012, 09:14:34 PM »
Lastly, just as I was about to hang up, the rep told me "thanks for being one of our best customers". Do they tell that to everyone or was there something on his screen indicating to him that I'm an exceptionally valuable customer?

It's confirmed, I called Chase and the agent again mentioned "best customer" so I stopped and asked if he tells everyone that and he said his computer tells him I'm best, so he told me I'm ranked "A", and suggested that might be because of how much I spend (not that much), my payment history (Ka"H), and length of my relationship with Chase (5-10 years).

P.s. Why does IB CS tell me the max they can issue me is 2k courtesy points :( I hope I'm not maxxed out on this card as well... Could it be they have different amounts allotted for different complaints, and "Chase.com site down" ranks low on that list?
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 09:21:35 PM by AsherO »
DDF FFB (Forum From Birth)