Topic Wiki

Ride Offers                                                                 
  • NJ Transit, PABT - Lakewood: $19.00
    NYC Subway: $2.75
    Academy Bus
    7,500 avios starting fare to get around America (and to Canada)

Now if you still want a ride post here.
Ride Needed                                                                 

1) Please remember to remove your offer/request as soon as you have confirmed a ride or the offer/request time has passed.
2) All rides are at your own risk (obviously)
3) Be sure to leave a contact method.
4) You can add the gender you'd like to offer/take a ride to/from and the number of seats available/needed like so - (1M) 1 male, (2F) 2 females

The Ride Statues, only posts available rides.
https://wa.me/18453977602?text=Hi+i%27d+like+to+see+The+Ride+Status+updates.+

https://forums.dansdeals.com/index.php?topic=18574.msg2489854#msg2489854

DansDeals Forum > General Discussion

Ride share master thread.

<< < (2/142) > >>

SamDaMan:

--- Quote from: jj1000 on July 30, 2012, 09:31:30 PM ---Tomorrow night around 5? Too late?

--- End quote ---
oooo thats perfect for me!! I have luggage...is that a prob?

jj1000:

--- Quote from: SamDaMan on July 30, 2012, 10:08:12 PM --- oooo thats perfect for me!! I have luggage...is that a prob?

--- End quote ---
Not sure how much room there is 3 might be pushing it. I didn't even hear back yet for marks and he gets first rights... Isn't there any sort of ride share website for this type of thing?

MarkS:

--- Quote from: jj1000 on July 30, 2012, 10:13:16 PM ---Isn't there any sort of ride share website for this type of thing?

--- End quote ---
Ya, DDF :)
Yeshiva World started a ride sharing thing but it never really took off. Luach.com has a ride board but it's more used for long out of town trips.
The BMG coffee room is actually a very active ride board but being that it's Bein Hazmanim I figured it wouldn't be too active.

jj1000:

--- Quote from: MarkS on July 30, 2012, 10:58:36 PM ---Ya, DDF :)
Yeshiva World started a ride sharing thing but it never really took off. Luach.com has a ride board but it's more used for long out of town trips.
The BMG coffee room is actually a very active ride board but being that it's Bein Hazmanim I figured it wouldn't be too active.

--- End quote ---
Well I haven't been able to reach anyone. They learn in bmg do the coffee room might be a good idea.

SamDaMan:

--- Quote from: jj1000 on July 30, 2012, 10:13:16 PM --- Not sure how much room there is 3 might be pushing it. I didn't even hear back yet for marks and he gets first rights... Isn't there any sort of ride share website for this type of thing?

--- End quote ---
I'll iyh pm u tom some time to see if you have room for me. Tnx
But if some one has an ride for me to flatbush/bklyn please pm me

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version