Topic Wiki

LMS - Last Man Standing.. Not FMS (First Man Standing) - This game is for night time only, not morning, afternoon, or evening.. NIGHT TIME ONLY!!

At night while most of the world is sleeping there are some members which are looking to socialize since they have no one else to speak to; they play a really exciting and fun game which basically every couple minutes you write a comment, the comments range from standing to sleeping, from young grasshoppers to old grasshoppers. it usually begins around 1:00 am EDT

RULES OF THE GAME:

1) Game starts at 1am Eastern, 12am Central, 11pm mountain, 10pm pacific... You get the point.
2) Anyone can call a roll call, just make a reply with "Roll Call". The roll call must be readable to the naked eye.
3) No more than one roll call every thirty minutes.
4) You have 30 minutes to respond to the roll call to stay active.
5) To respond to a roll call just post a reply with "Here" or "y y y"
6) If after one hour there are no more "Roll Calls" or "Heres", then the last person to post correctly either by calling a roll call or with a reply of "here" is declared winner of LMS.
7)You must have been awake for at least 12 hours before making or answering a RC.

OR IN SHORT:

When someone calls for a roll call. No more than one every 30 minutes and you have 30 minutes to respond "Here".

Poll

If Men Could Become Pregnant, Would You?

Yes, I love delivering babies!
Noooooo! I'm afraid....
Not sure. I'll ask my LOR

Author Topic: Random Posts  (Read 2251297 times)

Offline yhaller14

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 9
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Sixt plat, national ee, united 1k, hertz pc,
Re: Random Posts
« Reply #9580 on: January 28, 2016, 01:49:38 PM »
96%
Donald Trump  Republican
on social, foreign policy, immigration, economic, domestic policy, environmental, electoral, and criminal issues.
compare answers
96%
Marco Rubio  Republican
on social, healthcare, foreign policy, economic, immigration, environmental, domestic policy, science, electoral, and criminal issues.
compare answers
95%
Ted Cruz  Republican
on social, foreign policy, healthcare, immigration, domestic policy, electoral, science, and criminal issues.
compare answers
95%
Ben Carson  Republican
on social, foreign policy, economic, immigration, domestic policy, electoral, and science issues.
compare answers
90%
Jeb Bush  Republican
on social, healthcare, economic, environmental, immigration, science, and criminal issues.
compare answers
65%
Rand Paul  Republican
on immigration, domestic policy, and electoral issues.
compare answers
39%
Hillary Clinton  Democratic
on economic, environmental, and science issues.
compare answers
19%
Bernie Sanders  Democratic
on education and science issues.
compare answers
"In the end we only regret the chances we didn't take"

Offline yakrot

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #9581 on: January 31, 2016, 12:50:59 PM »
I want to beg something of all of you. I know a lot of you enjoy drinking, it's a fun activity, you do it to be social. But- it's something you need to be responsible about, not just for yourself, but for whoever's doing it with you. I want to tell you about a boy I know. He went to his friends for shabbos, and Friday night they headed over to the house of a gevir who's known to have an open bar, fully stocked, as much as you want. This boy drank- nothing crazy, not too much. He went downstairs pretty early to go to sleep. His friends saw him later that night, flat on his back, snoring away. They left him alone, and a little while on, woke up again to see that something was seriously wrong. I don't  know exactly what- was he gagging? Choking? Throwing up? I don't know. They called Hatzalah, but by the time they came it was too late- this 26-year-old guy, single, his whole life ahead of him, was dead. Because he choked to death on his back. Tonight, his family is sobbing their eyes out. They're brokenhearted. His 7 brothers, his 3 sisters, they can't believe it's true and they're just beginning to grasp the fact that they'll never be a whole family again. And his mother- she's practically collapsing. She can't understand how this is happening. Why his friends let this happen. How they left him alone when one little thing would have saved him.
How do I know this story? Because it's my brother. Ari Levin. I'm the one watching my brothers fall apart as they try to grasp that they're never going to hug Ari again. They're crying about how they regret they didn't get to say goodbye, they're wishing they could tell him how much they love him, they're sobbing it to each other and holding on to each other desperately.
I know my dear brother Ari died for a reason, even if I don't know what that reason was. I know it was Hashem's plan and that if it happened, this is what He meant to happen. But- I also know that right now, his friends are feeling overwhelming guilt. They're feeling that if they had just watched over him a little better, turned him on his side, he wouldn't have died this way. They wouldn't have to face my parents at the levaya tomorrow, knowing that they could have done something about his death. And my parents are wishing they'd known about Ari's plans for the night, they would have begged him not to go. Go know that you could drink the same amount you always do but this time it's going to go wrong.
So I'm begging you guys, as a brokenhearted sister, as a future wife and mother- if you're going to drink, please be more responsible. Know your limits, but know your friends' as well. Watch over them and try to make sure they're as safe as possible. Know what's safe and what's not. Please. The life you save could be your own.

Offline TimT

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #9582 on: January 31, 2016, 01:05:09 PM »
BD"E. What did he choke on ?

Online LoLo

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9583 on: January 31, 2016, 01:13:16 PM »
BD"E. What did he choke on ?
Heard he vomited, and choked on it.

BD"E.

Offline yakrot

• View Profile
« Reply #9584 on: January 31, 2016, 03:39:56 PM »

I want to beg something of all of you. I know a lot of you enjoy drinking, it's a fun activity, you do it to be social. But- it's something you need to be responsible about, not just for yourself, but for whoever's doing it with you. I want to tell you about a boy I know. He went to his friends for shabbos, and Friday night they headed over to the house of a gevir who's known to have an open bar, fully stocked, as much as you want. This boy drank- nothing crazy, not too much. He went downstairs pretty early to go to sleep. His friends saw him later that night, flat on his back, snoring away. They left him alone, and a little while on, woke up again to see that something was seriously wrong. I don't  know exactly what- was he gagging? Choking? Throwing up? I don't know. They called Hatzalah, but by the time they came it was too late- this 26-year-old guy, single, his whole life ahead of him, was dead. Because he choked to death on his back. Tonight, his family is sobbing their eyes out. They're brokenhearted. His 7 brothers, his 3 sisters, they can't believe it's true and they're just beginning to grasp the fact that they'll never be a whole family again. And his mother- she's practically collapsing. She can't understand how this is happening. Why his friends let this happen. How they left him alone when one little thing would have saved him.
How do I know this story? Because it's my brother. Ari Levin. I'm the one watching my brothers fall apart as they try to grasp that they're never going to hug Ari again. They're crying about how they regret they didn't get to say goodbye, they're wishing they could tell him how much they love him, they're sobbing it to each other and holding on to each other desperately.
I know my dear brother Ari died for a reason, even if I don't know what that reason was. I know it was Hashem's plan and that if it happened, this is what He meant to happen. But- I also know that right now, his friends are feeling overwhelming guilt. They're feeling that if they had just watched over him a little better, turned him on his side, he wouldn't have died this way. They wouldn't have to face my parents at the levaya tomorrow, knowing that they could have done something about his death. And my parents are wishing they'd known about Ari's plans for the night, they would have begged him not to go. Go know that you could drink the same amount you always do but this time it's going to go wrong.
So I'm begging you guys, as a brokenhearted sister, as a future wife and mother- if you're going to drink, please be more responsible. Know your limits, but know your friends' as well. Watch over them and try to make sure they're as safe as possible. Know what's safe and what's not. Please. The life you save could be your own.
Got this on whatsapp seems to be written by the boys sister.

Offline grodnoking

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #9585 on: January 31, 2016, 10:58:03 PM »
Today's the day FOBF pays off
(Fear Of Becoming Flaishiks)
I'm not who you think I am.

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #9586 on: January 31, 2016, 11:50:44 PM »
Today's the day FOBF pays off
(Fear Of Becoming Flaishiks)
Proper acronym is FOMOM.
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline grodnoking

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #9587 on: January 31, 2016, 11:52:48 PM »
Proper acronym is FOMOM.
The last letter is for ?
I'm not who you think I am.

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #9588 on: January 31, 2016, 11:55:04 PM »
Fear Of Missing Out (On) Milchigs
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline good sam

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #9589 on: February 01, 2016, 09:51:35 AM »
After 2000 years, NFL finally joins civilized world, switches to Arabic numerals.
If you don't care why would you comment?
HT: DMYD

Online aygart

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
« Reply #9590 on: February 02, 2016, 08:00:53 PM »
An extra benefit to no rush shipping is that they bundle a bunch of orders together and if the package doesn't come on time you can get a separate credit/month of prime for each order in the package.
Feelings don't care about your facts

Offline Crazy tools

• View Profile
  • Programs: United Club, Avis Presidents, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Executive Elite, SPG Gold
« Reply #9591 on: February 03, 2016, 01:39:58 AM »
Failed messiah is switching owners... No more shmarya

Offline ual902

• View Profile
« Reply #9592 on: February 03, 2016, 01:41:01 AM »

Wonder if there was a pending lawsuit?!!!

Offline yochiek93

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #9593 on: February 03, 2016, 08:45:24 AM »
About time

Offline stbaum

• View Profile
« Reply #9594 on: February 03, 2016, 11:31:22 AM »
An extra benefit to no rush shipping is that they bundle a bunch of orders together and if the package doesn't come on time you can get a separate credit/month of prime for each order in the package.

i don't understand. care to explain?
My greatest achievement? I am fluent in FRIENDS quotes

Offline coralsnake

• View Profile
« Reply #9595 on: February 03, 2016, 11:40:24 AM »
i don't understand. care to explain?
When orders dont come by Amazons delivery date you can chat with them for a free month of prime.
"Here at DansDeals we don’t do buses." -Dan

Offline stbaum

• View Profile
« Reply #9596 on: February 03, 2016, 11:44:10 AM »
When orders dont come by Amazons delivery date you can chat with them for a free month of prime.

thank you
My greatest achievement? I am fluent in FRIENDS quotes

Online aygart

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
« Reply #9597 on: February 03, 2016, 11:50:58 AM »
And that can be done separately for each order which has an item in that shipment. BTW, it can be done by email as well to just copy paste "this item should have arrived etc" into each one without spending the time each chat involves.
Feelings don't care about your facts

Offline Myccrabbi

• View Profile
« Reply #9598 on: February 03, 2016, 07:20:21 PM »
Thinking about starting(if there isn't one already) a mileage run thread, any thoughts?
If u work for a living, why kill urself working?

Offline yakrot

• View Profile
« Reply #9599 on: February 03, 2016, 08:04:32 PM »
Look around I believe someone started one recently